All-inclusive drinks on RCCL

nitola

From my experiences, the bar staff always add more than the 30ml required, and I would doubt if I have ever had a drink on the ROTS that was under or short poured.

The only time we were advised that a drink would cost was when I ordered one with Red Bull in it, any other drink that I ordered was covered.

This is a photo from the new drinks menu that was onboard the ROTS on our cruise from the 12th April 13.

included.jpg

To that is a pretty good variety.

Thanks for pic

Sent from Samsung S3 using Tspatalk2

My understanding is that if you pre-pay for the package it cannot be cancelled.

If however, you sign up when you board, you are able to cancel later during the cruise.

This information comes from a poster on one of our Australia & New Zealand threads who realised that he and his wife were missing so much as the alcohol had her, especially, comotose most of the time! :D

They decided after 2-3 days into their 12-day (I think) cruise that it just wasn't working for them!

EDIT: I've found the link here http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1838324

I don't believe the ability to cancel the package partway through the cruise is a formal fleetwide policy. I suspect that the poster's experience was a decision made by management on that ship, and was an exception made for their circumstances.

I've heard about Patron, Remy and Chopin, has anyone else experienced other brands that are not included in the Premium package? What about red bull?

If you order a Jager Bomb, you get it with it. We got it.

Archived