Putting money on my account.....

leith

Because of what i have read on CC, I am thinking of putting $770 on our account and pretend we bought the drink package. If I don't use it all do they put the money back on the credit card? Also, how would I even put it on my account?

Thank you for your guidance.

Christy

As long as you set up your account with a credit/debit card, they will refund any surplus to that card, takes 4-5 days for it to show. The easiest way to put money on the account before you sail is to call 800 722 5443 and ask to buy onboard credit.

You can set up a Cash account, and your charges will be taken from whatever you have set up, If they feel your going to run short before the end of the cruise they will ask you to add to it. In order to print out your Set Sail you will need to show a credit card, but once onboard see the desk and tell them you wish to set up a cash account if this is what you would like to do. If you don't use all the money you will get it back at the end of the cruise.

I believe they will also refund any excess refundable OBC (which is what pre-purchased OBC would be) in cash if you request it at Guest Services on the last night of the cruise.

Archived