valley isle-road to Hana question

blakethan

For those of you that have done the Road to Hana through Valley Isle Excursions, what time did you get back to the ship? Wondering if I could make it over to Lahania for the Luau after a day trip to Hana. Also, any thoughts for dinner near the pier in Maui?

I don't recall the details, but I seem to think we were an hour or so over the tour time, and it was pretty exhausting (even though we didn't exactly do anything but gawk out the window!)

I would not have been in the mood to jump right into something else when we got back.

We did not take a tour but we did drive the road ourselves. It is a very long but beautiful drive. I know that when we finally returned to our hotel there was no energy left to go to a luau.

Just did the Valley Isle tour on Sunday and the answer is "No" you cannot then make it to OLL that night. You will arrive back to the ship from the tour between 5 & 6pm. For us, it was just before 6pm & we were tired from the long day. We were very glad we had no where else to be that evening.

Archived