Jet Ski Stingray tours?

agreenway6

I foiund the one you listed to be the least expensive too & liked that they took credit card for final payment ...

You will need transport there, which is $5 / person each way. They'll manage it for you if you select that option as part of the reservation.

Really enjoyed this excursion and found the guide to be really chill & fun ... Feel free to ask questions if needed

The best excursion we ever did anywhere is Fat Fish Adventures Jet Ski to Stingray City. It is awesome, very small groups ours was just 9 of us, great people. If you have never done Stingray City it in itself is must do but combine with a 10 mile Jet Ski ride across crystal clear ocean waters and you can beat it. They let you enjoy the ride too none of this single file stuff. They park a little away from the crowds at Stingray City so you have your own space and hit a snorkeling spot on the way back. We even had an encounter with a dolphin! It was amazing I cannot recommend it enough

The best excursion we ever did anywhere is Fat Fish Adventures Jet Ski to Stingray City. It is awesome, very small groups ours was just 9 of us, great people. If you have never done Stingray City it in itself is must do but combine with a 10 mile Jet Ski ride across crystal clear ocean waters and you can beat it. They let you enjoy the ride too none of this single file stuff. They park a little away from the crowds at Stingray City so you have your own space and hit a snorkeling spot on the way back. We even had an encounter with a dolphin! It was amazing I cannot recommend it enough

We are looking at this for our January trip to Caymans. How long was the total tour and approximately what time do they begin? Did they work around the cruise schedule?

paid a deposit with fat fish when we used them, i think it was 20% if i recall.

Thanks, Jay :) Enjoy your upcoming cruises and be sure to post a review when you get back! I am in need of a good Liberty / Western Caribbean review :D

We are looking at this for our January trip to Caymans. How long was the total tour and approximately what time do they begin? Did they work around the cruise schedule?

I think it was like 3-3.5 hours total including a stop at the Cay Brewery on the way back, and yes they work it around the ship schedule. They are great people! Our guide Ryan and the van driver Ray were awesome. The jet ski ride out and back was great and the experience at sting ray city is one you will never forget. There was 8 of us aged 18 to 50 and we all agreed it was the highlight of our cruise.

I think it was like 3-3.5 hours total including a stop at the Cay Brewery on the way back, and yes they work it around the ship schedule. They are great people! Our guide Ryan and the van driver Ray were awesome. The jet ski ride out and back was great and the experience at sting ray city is one you will never forget. There was 8 of us aged 18 to 50 and we all agreed it was the highlight of our cruise.

Thanks for the information! We are going to book for our January 2014 cruise.

For those of you that used Fat Fish, did you pay in full upfront or pay a deposit? I've sent them an email, but haven't heard back yet. I am so excited about this excursion :)

Deposit then paid in full with a credit card right at the dock before we went out. Hey I see you are from Murrieta, we lived there 12 years before moving back to the Midwest in 2001.

Glad to hear that you enjoyed this excursion. I just booked an excursion like this through Island Marketing for November 3 cruise. Just got my confirmation today - sounds like a similar tour that you went on. Can't wait to ride jetski through the Caribbean!

Deposit then paid in full with a credit card right at the dock before we went out. Hey I see you are from Murrieta, we lived there 12 years before moving back to the Midwest in 2001.

Small world~ we moved to Murrieta/Temecula in 1989, then to Tennessee for 10 years and moved back in 2005. The growth from 1996 to 2005 was maddening!

Small world~ we moved to Murrieta/Temecula in 1989, then to Tennessee for 10 years and moved back in 2005. The growth from 1996 to 2005 was maddening!

Wow we moved there first in 1988, it was pretty much the Sports park a gas station and Hughes Market. We moved in 1992 and them back to Murrieta in 1995 until 2002. Yes even then the growth was phenomenal. Our kids may know one another lol

Glad to hear that you enjoyed this excursion. I just booked an excursion like this through Island Marketing for November 3 cruise. Just got my confirmation today - sounds like a similar tour that you went on. Can't wait to ride jetski through the Caribbean!

Cruising through the Caribbean on a Jet Ski was awesome. I cant speak for the others but Fat Fish lets u do pretty much what you want, I mean none of the single file stuff you are pretty much free to cruise as you wish, we even encountered a friendly dolphin on the way back, all in all it was a great experience!

We are planning to do this in Jan 2014... the jet ski excursion thru Island Marketing is $95.00 and thru Fat Fish its $125.00... what do you get extra with Fat Fish as its an additional 30 bucks?? I don't see lunch being included in either so that can't be it?

We also did the Island Marketing one at Grand Cayman Cruise Excursions and its AMAZING!!!!! Stingray city, rum point stop and then we hung out for lunch and drinks at the resort once we got back. Its the best

You can also snorkel while others (that don't care to snorkel) hang out at the beach ... I snorkled by myself, with the guide totally chilling, and had a blast. Also made it back to Rum Point and had time for a beer.

• 10 months later...

Just wondering how did you get to stop at the brewery? Is that a normal stop for them? How was it? Thanks!

Just wondering how did you get to stop at the brewery? Is that a normal stop for them? How was it? Thanks!

We did this jet ski/sting ray island tour in August with Fat Fish and it was the absolutely best excursion I have ever taken before. We did not go to a brewery, but we did stop and have a beer tasting and clothes change out of our wet suits at a local beer joint. Loved it and tried several different beers and had a little history lesson on the different beers. This group really goes the extra mile to help people who are new at jet skiing and snorkling. Ryan even got the extremely anxious person on our trip in the water to hold a sting ray and to snorkle as well. The reef he took us to was amazing and we also loved starfish island.

Our driver said we had time and asked us if we wanted to. We were there about 45 minutes and had several beers, it was great. Id suggest if you call to book ask them if would be possible to stop at the brewery afterwards.

We are planning to do this in Jan 2014... the jet ski excursion thru Island Marketing is $95.00 and thru Fat Fish its $125.00... what do you get extra with Fat Fish as its an additional 30 bucks?? I don't see lunch being included in either so that can't be it?

Island marketing is a large multi-destination outfit with many excursion options and generally good reviews. FFA on the other hand is a small outfit and Peter ensures you have the best day you can. IN our opinion with FFA you’ll get a more personal experience, especially at stingray sandbar and that's worth a higher price.

We were staying on GCM and learned of them from locals who always use them. because we were staying on the island we were able to take the last tour of the day (1 or 2PM) and that’s an extended tour for the same price as the regular tour. We had time for a nice lunch at the Wreck Grill at Rum Point, a stop at Starfish beach, the reef, stingray sandbar, the mangroves, and several fun runs in between.

But even the regular tour is amazing and we would highly recommend FFA to anyone wanting a unique experience in GCM. We’ve done the boats to the sandbar but this was a much more enjoyable day on the water, and this crew takes great care and time to assure you a great day!

We did the jet ski tour with Fat Fish Adventures and I highly recommend them. We had a great tour with them. We went to Starfish island, snorkeled the reefs and spent time with the stingrays. Wonderful guides and a very small group. I would not hesitate to book with them again.