Adult Deck on the Sapphire?????

DHB

Carnival has the Funnel Deck for anyone who would like to sun without their bathing suit tops, does the Sapphire or any of the Princess ships have such an area?

Despite Princess not having an Adult Section I have cruised many times & had topless sunbathers out & about. On the Golden in March there was this couple who spent the entire day in the sun & she made quite the scene dressing & undressing for us all........

Unfortunately, Princess does not provide a designated topless area (Carnival does, and, I believe some Celebrity ships). We did see one topless sunbather on our last Golden cruise though (no big deal). Some people have said that the entertainment staff does have an area to get some sun, if you can find that area. I have found our balcony to be the most convenient. :cool:

Unfortunately, Princess does not provide a designated topless area (Carnival does, and, I believe some Celebrity ships). We did see one topless sunbather on our last Golden cruise though (no big deal). Some people have said that the entertainment staff does have an area to get some sun, if you can find that area. I have found our balcony to be the most convenient. :cool:

Let us know which stateroom !!!

Archived