M6 vs B1 (mini suite large balcony vs aft balcony) thoughts?

sfBRAD

Aft Balconies may be large, more private, and offer great views....but you also have to deal with the noise from Spice H2O right above you.

We were in 9316 (S6) and never had unbearable noise issues from Spice H2O. It was great the night of the fireworks - we could hear the music and watch the display from our balcony! ;)

Edited by happy cruzin

Thanks for the feedback everyone. After thinking about this for a few days, we're going to stick with the M6. I can't find anything bad about them from people who've stayed in them and the possibility of Spice H2O noise concerns me (responses are all over the board).

• 2 weeks later...

Just got home today from 12 days in an M6. Looking to book same cabin for next year, same sailing. Cabin was great. Lounge chairs on private deck. No fighting for seat in the sun. LOVED the ship. LOVED the cabin!!!!

Edited by pj17

Just got home today from 12 days in an M6. Looking to book same cabin for next year, same sailing. Cabin was great. Lounge chairs on private deck. No fighting for seat in the sun. LOVED the ship. LOVED the cabin!!!!

Glad you had a great cruise and enjoyed your cabin....did you have to request a lounger for the balcony or was it already there?

• 2 months later...

Mind if I ask which M6 you were in? I'm hoping ours has 2 loungers as well.