Solstice from Sydney - French Polynesia - Hawaii pictures report (Apr 8-25, 2013)

thamanrp

• 10 months later...

Lahaina cruise harbour...we just got off her relocation cruise from Hawaii to Sydney. Would love to take her back again the other way...ship, staff and food were all amazing [emoji2]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We are going on the Solstice repositioning from Sydney in April. Does the ship dock in Maui at Lahaina Cruise Harbor or Kahului Cruise Harbor?

Lahaina Harbor for Celebrity. It is a tender port and can often take a long time to get off the ship as this is the first port into the USA so immigration has to come on board and clear everyone.

Have a great cruise

Cheryl & Rich

• 2 years later...

Hello,

we do the same tour in April 04/20/17. May its a silly question but we are not sure how the weather will be on the seadays ? We have 3 seadays between new zealand and Papeete and 5 days between bora bora and maui.

I would like to know if ist warm or cold and windy ? i have no clue.

many thanks

Hello,

we do the same tour in April 04/20/17. May its a silly question but we are not sure how the weather will be on the seadays ? We have 3 seadays between new zealand and Papeete and 5 days between bora bora and maui.

many thanks

I can't answer your question, but You may get a response on the roll call thread if anyone else has done this cruise previously or been to any of the islands.

http://boards.cruisecritic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2152643

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

• 2 weeks later...
Hello,

many thanks

We were on this very cruise and the weather was perfect and tropical. I don't recall it being very breezy and the ocean was calm as anything as we sailed through our sea days... it was very warm....

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We did it last year and was cool and overcast for a couple of days out of NZ then warmed up

mostly overcast in tahiti and rained quite heavy one day (bad enough to cancel some sea based tours) so we didn't get the beautiful views but still loved it

seas were calm all the way

have heard others had much better weather in prior years

Would anyone happen to have copies of the "Celebrity Today" for this Sydney to Hawaii itinerary? Or where to find if available? Thanks. And also, these pictures are why we are on the April 20,2017 departure out of Sydney for 18 days!!