Would you book the Transatlantic if there were no ports of call ?

:(I just had a long email chat back and forth with my certified vacation planner. She said there is no TA available for the Quantum. I sent her the itinerary sheet we got. She said the TA will be only available for travel agents and other company guests. So, who knows what is going on. She said the first sailing they can book on Tuesday is the November 23rd sailing. Now, I'm really confused about what to book.

There is most definetly a Quantum Transatlantic and it will be available to book starting on Tuesday.

I have had this confirmed twice in the last couple of days by RCCL's Vicki Freed SVP, Sales & Trade Support Service.

There is most definetly a Quantum Transatlantic and it will be available to book starting on Tuesday.

I have had this confirmed twice in the last couple of days by RCCL's Vicki Freed SVP, Sales & Trade Support Service.

Aren't your booking through the uk? In which case there may be a limited amount of rooms for uk residents. May not be the case for us. That being said I haven't checked into it since I'm not looking to do that sailing.

Archived