how to reserve a cabana on labadee?

I have not extensively looked or called RCCL, but I was wondering can any one reserve a cabana on Labadee or are they only for suite guests? If anyone can reserve one, how do I go about finding out information about how much they are etc.? Thanks!

I have not extensively looked or called RCCL, but I was wondering can any one reserve a cabana on Labadee or are they only for suite guests? If anyone can reserve one, how do I go about finding out information about how much they are etc.? Thanks!

It's first come first serve for most people. One person I talked to got hers the day they went on sale. We tried booking ours through normal channels, and kept getting wait listed. However, being suite guests, our concierge had a few reserved, and we got one. The beach where the cabanas are is really nice. It's what I call a "baby beach." Almost no break at all. Great for kids playing and adults floating on the mats. It's limited access for cabana users, suite guests, and diamond club members. I highly recommend it.

We just booked the Independence for March 2014 and I just went on the excursion site, and they were already on sale for our March cruise. We booked 2, we had 2 this past year and they were awesome. There is a link in my signature if you want to see some pictures.:D

Archived