Best All Inclusive on Cozumel

Charlie911

Can you snorkel from the beach at Mr. Sanchos? Is it any good? Not looking for anything spectacular, just something interesting for a couple newbie snorkelers.

Im sure you can ,we didn't do it we were too busy stuffing our faces and drinking lol

We did go in the water but didn't snorkel

What other ports are you going to I may be able to help

Im sure you can ,we didn't do it we were too busy stuffing our faces and drinking lol

We did go in the water but didn't snorkel

What other ports are you going to I may be able to help

Our only other stop this trip is Progresso, which I know will not be any snorkeling there. Trying to find a place where the in laws can just do some shore snorkeling but I like the idea of drinks and food being included. Again, it does not need to be spectacular snorkeling, but I do want them to see at least something interesting.

Our only other stop this trip is Progresso, which I know will not be any snorkeling there. Trying to find a place where the in laws can just do some shore snorkeling but I like the idea of drinks and food being included. Again, it does not need to be spectacular snorkeling, but I do want them to see at least something interesting.

You can snorkel ,your in the ocean im sure they will see alittle something ,we found a nice big conch shell a few years ago

google mr sanchos and check out the menu the foods awesome :) if you reserve online its only $45 pp for all you can eat and drink

You can snorkel ,your in the ocean im sure they will see alittle something ,we found a nice big conch shell a few years ago

google mr sanchos and check out the menu the foods awesome :) if you reserve online its only $45 pp for all you can eat and drink

The more I look the more I like. I'm leaning heavily towards booking Mr. Sanchos. Lots of good reviews. Thanks for the info!

The more I look the more I like. I'm leaning heavily towards booking Mr. Sanchos. Lots of good reviews. Thanks for the info!

Very welcome if you ever get a chance go to Roatan ,Honduras

This video isn't me but its the place in the world we love the most ;)

• 2 weeks later...

I have been trying to book me Sanchos again for our cruise in sept. I have emailed multiple times w no response. How were you all able to book online ahead of time?

Thanks

Andy

Send from device_name using Cruise Critic your_app_name App

I have been trying to book me Sanchos again for our cruise in sept. I have emailed multiple times w no response. How were you all able to book online ahead of time?

Thanks

Andy

Send from device_name using Cruise Critic your_app_name App

I think this is the site we reserved at for $5 per person

http://www.cozumel-watersports.com/excursions/page1.html

I'd like to do IA @Nachi cocum, but since my ship will be in port after noon, therefore I will stay for couple hours, so I thought its not worth the price...

Im thinking of getting to Paradise beach, as sone of you had mentioned how nice Mr. Sanchos is, im wondering between Paradise beach vs. Mr. Sanchos, which one is better?

Nachi has now added late evenings that close at 6:30 instead of 5 on days that ships are in port late...

There is a tab on their website for this...

Bill

• 1 month later...

Archived