Best All Inclusive on Cozumel

Charlie911

We went to Mr. Sanchos last month and the beach is really nice, the pool is very small. We did pay as you go, the beach was free. Beers were $4 each. Lunch averaged about $10 per person and the food was really good. We got great service too. I have been to Nachi and I was not that impressed. Service, food and beach go to Mr. Sanchos. We are going to Cozumel again in September, I may book the AI this time, I did not know you could book online, I will go look for it.

For the pay as you go... we got a table with a palaypa, and there were plenty of lounge chairs down at the waterline. We were told the kids could get access to all the toys out in the water for $12 each, we declined. The beach was really, really nice. sandy bottom. loved it.

I think this is where we booked

http://www.cozumel-watersports.com/excursions/mrsanchosallinclusivebeach.html

I thought at first it may be alittle expensive for kids but a few virgin pina coladas and french fries or chicken tenders it would be the same price as the pay as you go side

We used to love Nachi until we tried Mr Sanchos

Much better food in my opinion and cheaper when you reserve online

Years ago we were at Naci Cocom and enjoyed it very much but as I recall it wasn't particularly close to the port. We took a taxi and split the cost so I don't remember what the taxi cost.

For our next trip to Cozumel I think we'll try Mr. Sancho's. Anyone know if Mr. Sancho's is any closer to the port?

thanks,

Molly

Years ago we were at Naci Cocom and enjoyed it very much but as I recall it wasn't particularly close to the port. We took a taxi and split the cost so I don't remember what the taxi cost.

For our next trip to Cozumel I think we'll try Mr. Sancho's. Anyone know if Mr. Sancho's is any closer to the port?

thanks,

Molly

They are neighbors :)

thanks,

Molly

Mr. Sanchos was a pretty good drive.... We went last Aug when we cruised on the Magic. But when we were at Mr. Sanchos we did pay as you go and service was horrible. Kids had to pay extra to play on water toys and the water was cloudy and gross. We were stoked about going here because of all the great reviews but once we were there we realized that the bad reviews we seen were true. Maybe it was just a bad day there, but with all the other suggestions up here can't wait to look at them when we are back in Cozumel off the Magic this Aug. :) Anyone know of an awesome AI beach in Playa del Carmen?

I'd like to do IA @Nachi cocum, but since my ship will be in port after noon, therefore I will stay for couple hours, so I thought its not worth the price...

Im thinking of getting to Paradise beach, as sone of you had mentioned how nice Mr. Sanchos is, im wondering between Paradise beach vs. Mr. Sanchos, which one is better?

They are fairly close but mr. Sanchos is further. The cab cost $24 each way. We originally wanted to go to paradise beach but the cab driver pushed hard for mr. Sanchos, he said it was better, but paradise is nice too.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

They are fairly close but mr. Sanchos is further. The cab cost $24 each way. We originally wanted to go to paradise beach but the cab driver pushed hard for mr. Sanchos, he said it was better, but paradise is nice too.

When we went to Mr Sanchos I asked and the server pointed down the beach and said we are neighbors. He laughed and pointed Like literally maybe a couple of city blocks away

I'd like to do IA @Nachi cocum, but since my ship will be in port after noon, therefore I will stay for couple hours, so I thought its not worth the price...

Im thinking of getting to Paradise beach, as sone of you had mentioned how nice Mr. Sanchos is, im wondering between Paradise beach vs. Mr. Sanchos, which one is better?

I was just at Mr. Sanchos a few weeks ago on the Carnival Victory and our ship arrived late also. Both Paradise Beach and Mr. Sanchos are open until Sunset for the late arrivals. I have been to both and decided to return to Mr. Sanchos and do the pay as you go. We were there for a few hours, had a few buckets of beers, a couple of frozen drinks and FREE wifi at the bar. Our total tab was $48. There was no charge for the chairs as long as you purchased drinks. Its been a few years since I've been to Paradise Beach but they do charge for the chairs and I think for the wifi. We spent more but did have some food too. Either one would be a good choice.

For how many people? I was just there a few weeks ago and for 4 people I think it was about $16 each way. Not 100% but I know it definately wasn't $24.

I was just at Mr. Sanchos a few weeks ago on the Carnival Victory and our ship arrived late also. Both Paradise Beach and Mr. Sanchos are open until Sunset for the late arrivals. I have been to both and decided to return to Mr. Sanchos and do the pay as you go. We were there for a few hours, had a few buckets of beers, a couple of frozen drinks and FREE wifi at the bar. Our total tab was $48. There was no charge for the chairs as long as you purchased drinks. Its been a few years since I've been to Paradise Beach but they do charge for the chairs and I think for the wifi. We spent more but did have some food too. Either one would be a good choice.

Thank you both for answering :);)

I'll be on Victory in Sept for 4days, so I guess we had the same itinerary.

was it crowded when you got there in the afternoon ? were you able to find chairs & umbrella easily ?

It was not crowded for us. There were 3 ships in port the day we were in Cozumel. Our waiter brought us to a covered table that we used for the day and there were plenty of lounge chairs at the waters edge. There were 12 people in my party. I had the most delicious shrimp cocktail, it was so big I shared with my sister, and 3 beers, my bill was under $25. We had separate checks. I don't think the all inclusive would be worth it for me. It was a perfect day at the beach.

Thank you both for answering :);)

I'll be on Victory in Sept for 4days, so I guess we had the same itinerary.

was it crowded when you got there in the afternoon ? were you able to find chairs & umbrella easily ?

Im not sure how many ships were in port the day we were there but it wasn't crowded at all.

We have been to the Park Royal resort right across the road from the cruise terminal. Last time we were there there were some of the Carnival musical staff there for the day We have also taken a cab to Chankanaub state park and spent the day. It is not an all inclusive but it offers a variety of amenities for a reasonable cost

What did you think of the Park Royal? We have considered going to this resort. Thanks!

What didnt you like

Nothing wrong with Mr. Sanchos, but we preferred the quieter, more relaxed atmosphere at Nachi -- and thought the food was slightly better as a bonus. If we go back with our 20 something adult children we'll probably choose another day at Mr. S. ;)

Nothing wrong with Mr. Sanchos, but we preferred the quieter, more relaxed atmosphere at Nachi -- and thought the food was slightly better as a bonus. If we go back with our 20 something adult children we'll probably choose another day at Mr. S. ;)

For sure Nachi if you like very quiet .Its actually too quiet for us :)

I thought the food was 100% better a Mr Sanchos though, we like Nachi too ,we were there 3 or 4 times but my belly likes mr sanchos alittle better

Archived