Guarantee Surprise!

Our family decided to book an August cruise on the Freedom of the Seas just this past Saturday. They were offering a Balcony guarantee at prices less that interior rooms so we decided to book two rooms. Since DS and DD are now 20 and 15, we figured that it wouldn't matter if their room wasn't across or next to us this time so we took a chance. Just yesterday, we were assigned two adjoining balcony cabins on the hump. I spoke with a customer representative today about a different matter and she even commented that she had not seen that happen with guarantees and, especially, since I forgot to link the reservations! Thanks Royal Caribbean; what a pleasant surprise :D

Our family decided to book an August cruise on the Freedom of the Seas just this past Saturday. They were offering a Balcony guarantee at prices less that interior rooms so we decided to book two rooms. Since DS and DD are now 20 and 15, we figured that it wouldn't matter if their room wasn't across or next to us this time so we took a chance. Just yesterday, we were assigned two adjoining balcony cabins on the hump. I spoke with a customer representative today about a different matter and she even commented that she had not seen that happen with guarantees and, especially, since I forgot to link the reservations! Thanks Royal Caribbean; what a pleasant surprise :D

You ARE very very very lucky. Unless one person in the cabin is 21 or older, they must be next door or across the hall from the parents.

Wow! Congrats!! What a wonderful surprise!

Archived