Bay Bridge Tunnel

Just wondering if anyone could tell me about what time we will reach the Bay Bridge Tunnel. We are leaving out of Baltimore at 5PM on September 16th. If anyone has been over it on the cruise ship please let me know what you thought. Is it very visible?

Thanks for the info.

Happy Sails!

Just wondering if anyone could tell me about what time we will reach the Bay Bridge Tunnel. We are leaving out of Baltimore at 5PM on September 16th. If anyone has been over it on the cruise ship please let me know what you thought. Is it very visible?

Thanks for the info.

Happy Sails!

Depending what time the ship leaves the Port of Baltimore.....You will reach the Bridge - Tunnel at about 1AM. The ship sails over the tunnel and between 2 of the bridges....

I have sailed out of Baltimore 3 times, and will be sailing from Baltimore again on July 22, 2005.

Radio

;) ;)

Thank you for the information. Was the bridge-tunnel all lit up at night? Congratulations on your cruise in July, I can't wait for September. Before we know it the cruise will be a pleasant memory! Thanks also for sharing the link to your photos! It was fun going through them.

Thank you for the information. Was the bridge-tunnel all lit up at night? Congratulations on your cruise in July, I can't wait for September. Before we know it the cruise will be a pleasant memory! Thanks also for sharing the link to your photos! It was fun going through them.

The bridge was lit up at night....however, the bridge is very close to the water because ships travel between the bridges (not under them).... 20 minutes after the bridge, you'll be in the Atlantic Ocean....

Radio

;) ;)

Archived