Zuiderdam Formal Nights

Charlie'sPet

We just finished a 7-day inside passage cruise on the Zuiderdam. There were two formal nights; first at sea day and Glacier Bay day. Alaska is magnificent and the Zuiderdam is a terrific ship. You're going to have a fantastic time.

Can someone tell me which nights will be formal on the Zuiderdam for the Alaska cruise?

Thanks!

Returned from two weeks on 5/25/13 from the "Z" and thought you might like to see the menus and On Locations that discuss formal nights. If you want "hide" on formal nights, you can still order from the MDR menu.

http://www.rogerjett-photography.com/travel-2/alaska-zuiderdam-menus-on-location/

@ Charlie'sPet: Getting settled on board of your first cruise can be a little confusing at first. Just go with the flow and don't hesitate to ask questions. The crew and staff of the Zuiderdam are super friendly and they truly want to help you with anything you're not sure of. I know you're going to love HAL. They really do a great job. Bon Voyage!!

That would be Sunday and Thursday for formal nights on the Zuiderdam.

This is wrong. It is Sunday and Wednesday. The first at sea day and Glacier Bay day. Thursday is Ketchikan and the ship is in port until 6 PM>

Returned from two weeks on 5/25/13 from the "Z" and thought you might like to see the menus and On Locations that discuss formal nights. If you want "hide" on formal nights, you can still order from the MDR menu.

http://www.rogerjett-photography.com/travel-2/alaska-zuiderdam-menus-on-location/

We are going to Alaska for the first time in August. This will also be the first cruise for our son and his family and some friends.

I have sent this link to them because I know it will make them even more excited to go.

I do love menus.:D

Thanks.

Archived