Legend of Seas or Adventure of Seas

Our family thinking about doing a southern cruse but not sure which ship we want to go on. Which ship do you prefer Legend or Adventure? The Legend has a 11 day southern verses Adventure 7 day but not sure which ship is nicer.

Tough decision. Adventure is larger and newer, but Legend has been in dry dock more recently and has had more dining venues added. While I've been on both classes of ships, and enjoy Promenade ships (Adventure has the inside Promenade), I'd probably go with Legend because of the extra 4 days.

With the Legend, you also leave from FLL. There are advantages to not flying to SJU - especially if you live in Florida!

Very good point, that could be significant.

The four extra days and the fact that Legend has recently been revitalized would cause me to choose Legend, even though Adventure still has more bells and whistles. We definitely prefer the smaller size of Vision and Radiance class ships and with the various new features added to Vision class ships (we just experienced them on Grandeur) the Legend will have much to offer. Compare the itineraries and prices as well and your choice may become a bit easier. Whichever ship you end up choosing, you should enjoy the ship and your cruise vacation.

Archived