Oceanview 3rd and 4th beds on Allure

We cruised on Freedom in 2011 in an inside cabin and there were 2 pullman beds that dropped from the ceiling. They were convenient, out-of-the way, and the kids loved them.

We are sailing on Allure in October in room 3200, oceanview room (moving up in the world!) and the deck plan map says "Stateroom with sofa bed and third Pullman bed available". Does that mean there is only one pullman and the 4th bed is the sofabed? I hate the idea of tripping over a sofabed in the evenings and mornings as the rooms are not the biggest. It's not a big deal, I was just wondering if anyone knows for sure. Thanks!

We cruised on Freedom in 2011 in an inside cabin and there were 2 pullman beds that dropped from the ceiling. They were convenient, out-of-the way, and the kids loved them.

We are sailing on Allure in October in room 3200, oceanview room (moving up in the world!) and the deck plan map says "Stateroom with sofa bed and third Pullman bed available". Does that mean there is only one pullman and the 4th bed is the sofabed? I hate the idea of tripping over a sofabed in the evenings and mornings as the rooms are not the biggest. It's not a big deal, I was just wondering if anyone knows for sure. Thanks!

From what I can tell looking at the deck plans, there's only one configuration with a sofa bed and a pullman bed, and that has a single pullman bed.

Other options for 4 people without using a sofabed would be a stateroom with 2 pullman beds or a stateroom with 4 pullman beds.

We have one of these rooms on Allure in just over a week. I know there have been many questions on the boards about them so will try to get pics and post back after our cruise. We only have our son with us and are trying this configuration so that we don't need to pull out the sofa bed. Hoping it works!

We had OV balcony on Oasis that had this setup (one sofa bed and one pullman). I was hoping our dd would use the pullman to give us more floor/walking area. She tried it the first night and didn't like being so far up (not used to it).. so ended up using the sofa bed the rest of the cruise. (The pullman is directly over the sofa). So it was very tight walking around with the sofabed pulled out. Our sofa was closer to the balcony.

We had OV balcony on Oasis that had this setup (one sofa bed and one pullman). I was hoping our dd would use the pullman to give us more floor/walking area. She tried it the first night and didn't like being so far up (not used to it).. so ended up using the sofa bed the rest of the cruise. (The pullman is directly over the sofa). So it was very tight walking around with the sofabed pulled out. Our sofa was closer to the balcony.

All of the ocean view and ocean view balcony rooms on Oasis and Allure that can hold more than two people have the sofa by the window or balcony and the beds by the closet.

• 7 months later...
All of the ocean view and ocean view balcony rooms on Oasis and Allure that can hold more than two people have the sofa by the window or balcony and the beds by the closet.

Are you sure about that? Because on the room plan it looks like the Queen bed is closer to the balcony and the sofa is by the closet.