Carnival Website

jimvern1966

When I Log On To My Reservation, It Doesn't Show My Balance, It Shows What Ship I'm On And How Many Days Are Left Before I Cruise. Is This Normal? It Even Shows My Ta's Info That I Put In. Everything Is There Except Balance. Do I Have To Fill Out The Fun Pass First? Thanks For Any Info.

Thank You So Much, I Am Not Going Blind! I Only Have The Map Showing The Route On My Reservations. For Some Reason The Cruise Control Part Is Not Up There. Maybe After I Fill Out My Funpass It Will Show Up. We Don't Cruise Until Oct 1 So There Is Plenty Of Time. It's Also A Group Booking So That May Affect It Also. Once Again Thank You!!!!!! Thats What I Love About Cc, People Are Always Willing To Help And Share Info.

I don't have Cruise Control on my screen. :( Not sure why but at the moment I am not too worried my cruise is almost a year and a half away.

You wont see that page if you booked with a TA. If you book directly with Carnival that page will come up automatically when you click on "My Reservation". There is a backdoor to the page, I dont have the link to it.

You wont see that page if you booked with a TA. If you book directly with Carnival that page will come up automatically when you click on "My Reservation". There is a backdoor to the page, I dont have the link to it.

Good point! I didn't think of that.

I'm guessing that this work-around might work. Carnival's cookies are programmed for all active sessions, so try this:

1. In your first browser, make sure you're logged in to the Carnival site.
  2. Open a second browser window.
  3. In the second window, paste this: https://www.carnival.com/MakePayment.aspx

That just might work to show your balance due.

I Don't Have The Cruise Control, But It Does Show That I Can Book Shore Excursions. I'll Be Doing That Soon. I Know It's Cheaper To Do It Yourself, But I'm Always Nervous About Getting Back On Time, We Only Have Until 2pm In Gc. Cozumel We Will Do On Our Own.

I don't have cruise control either--probably because i booked with a TA--that's ok--but for some of you that do and are having problems, try turning off your firewall and internet security?? I had to do this in order to get to the bookmodify page. Besure to turn it back on when your done.

Archived