Just an FYI, just got off Liberty and the platinum..

Gift they were giving was the hats. I was very surprised to see them since John had said mid-late June. But I was able to trade for the cups, although the person at guest services had NO idea what I was talking about and had to ask someone else. I eventually got the cups from the room steward.

I did not, however, get my red frog tervis...they were not in stock the entire cruise.

Gift they were giving was the hats. I was very surprised to see them since John had said mid-late June. But I was able to trade for the cups, although the person at guest services had NO idea what I was talking about and had to ask someone else. I eventually got the cups from the room steward. I did not, however, get my red frog tervis...they were not in stock the entire cruise.

Going on her on the 22nd!!! Looking forward to the hat.....(insert sarcasm here...lol). Would you like a Red Frog Tervis if they have them in stock then?

Gift they were giving was the hats. I was very surprised to see them since John had said mid-late June. But I was able to trade for the cups, although the person at guest services had NO idea what I was talking about and had to ask someone else. I eventually got the cups from the room steward.

I did not, however, get my red frog tervis...they were not in stock the entire cruise.

Just off Fascination and DW and I received the Tumblers. This was good, as we don't care for a hat.

I've got several of the "tumblers" already, and am kind of looking forward to something different. Not crazy about a hat, but at least it's something I can use. (How many tumblers do you need?) :confused:

"SKY"

Just got off of the Inspiration on Friday and was also surprised by the hat. My BF mentioned to the room steward that we thought the gift was still the tumbler? and she brought us a tumbler too. :D

I've got several of the "tumblers" already, and am kind of looking forward to something different. Not crazy about a hat, but at least it's something I can use. (How many tumblers do you need?) :confused:

"SKY"

I'd be glad to take a couple off your hands :)

Archived