Port Vila Shopping

Could anyone advise of an outlet in Port Vila for quality footware. I am particularly interested leather boat shoes.

Have shopped in Port Vila before but was not looking for shoes that cruise

I am assuming that Noumea would be expensive from what I have read on these boards and we docked in Noumea on a Sunday last cruise and nothing was open except touristy type shops

Thanks in anticipation.

Could anyone advise of an outlet in Port Vila for quality footware. I am particularly interested leather boat shoes.

I am assuming that Noumea would be expensive from what I have read on these boards and we docked in Noumea on a Sunday last cruise and nothing was open except touristy type shops

Thanks in anticipation.

I haven't seen anything like that in Vila. I don't think the locals would wear such shoes. If it is available in Noumea, I agree with you that it would be expensive.

Thanks in anticipation.

Unless you want many pairs you are better to buy them here!

If you want many pairs you are better to buy them from China Vietnam and Thailand which is where they are all made in the first place:)

Archived