Category I-Lowest floor on the ship :~ allure of the seas

Hi Y'all...I have a category I deck 3 oceanview stateroom. Has anyone had any experience with this type of room on this level on allure of the seas. I'm kind of worried about the room...As well I'm bringing my partner and 18 year old son...tight quarters or what?!:confused:

Haven't on Allure but I have had four people in one of those rooms on Splendour and Explorer. Yes, it will be tight but if that's what your budget allows, go for it. There is so much to do on board that you will probably spend very little time in the cabin anyway. As a benefit, being that low down you should not feel much movement. Also, you are only a couple of floors down from the spa/gym. You may be able to take showers and change there to ease the pressure on the bathroom in your cabin.

Haven't on Allure but I have had four people in one of those rooms on Splendour and Explorer. Yes, it will be tight but if that's what your budget allows, go for it. There is so much to do on board that you will probably spend very little time in the cabin anyway. As a benefit, being that low down you should not feel much movement. Also, you are only a couple of floors down from the spa/gym. You may be able to take showers and change there to ease the pressure on the bathroom in your cabin.

On many of the other ship classes, the fitness center locker rooms have separate saunas/steam rooms and larger shower areas that are available for any passenger to use free of charge, and this is indeed a great tip for multiple people sharing a cabin when it comes to cleaning up.

However, because the spa facilities/thermal suites on Oasis/Allure are only available for an extra charge, I'm not sure if the small locker rooms there may be used by guests who are not paying for the use of those facilities. We purchase the week-long pass for the thermal suite and use the locker rooms/showers, even though they are a weak substitute for the nicer facilities on the Voyager and Freedom class ships.

Archived