Spa pass pricing

I apologize in advance if this is listed somewhere, but I've searched and couldn't find what I was looking for. Are the spa passes always the same price regardless of cruise length? I've seen a $119 price mentioned and a $149 price mentioned, but each of these prices were mentioned by people who were on 7-8 day cruises. We will be on the Pearl for an 11 day southern and I'm wondering how much a spa pass would cost on an 11 day itinerary?

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Thank you so much! That thread didn't come up when I searched this morning. That answers my question! :D Now I know what I will use my half of that $300 early booking OBC for since we have 5 sea days. :) Thank you again!

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

No problem. I used google to find it. The CC search function is hit and miss with me.

The price of the spa pass varies with the length of the cruise. Can't give an answer for an 11 day cruise as I have not been lucky enough to go on one that long yet.

AND the type of ship and what they have in the spa for you. That's why it's $199 on Breakaway but $149 on the older ships for a 7-day cruise.

DML

Archived