Everything quantum!!!!!!

One bedroom, two bath-rooms. Two-deck-high stateroom with panoramic views. On main level, open living/dining room with sofa that converts to double bed. Full bath with shower. Private balcony with dining area. On second level, master bedroom with two twin beds that convert to Royal King and a private bath with shower and sink. Flat screen television, phone, safe and hairdryer.

Deck 8- (795 sq. ft., balcony 216 sq. ft.); Deck 10- (Staterooms 10320 and 10720: 696 sq. ft., main balcony 236 sq. ft., main side balcony 72 sq. ft.; upper side balcony 53 sq. ft.; Staterooms 10324 and 10724: 840 sq. ft., balcony 216 sq. ft.)

I'd like to have faith in RCCL as well that they wouldn't release this as a description and then take it away. Gonna be some angry folks who booked these rooms if they do. :)

And personally, I don't care if the side balconies are enclosed or obstructed. Plenty of sun to be had aft, would be nice to ha e someplace with shade and more privacy while still being "outside".

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Think as you will. I have faith RCI would not have released these descriptions to the industry unless the schematics and descriptions match what they intend to sail.

There is a higher chance that your right. There where loads and loads of mistakes on the breakaway descriptions so maybe I am just jaded from that :).

There is a higher chance that your right. There where loads and loads of mistakes on the breakaway descriptions so maybe I am just jaded from that :).

Yeah...that was SPECIAL! :D

My PCC still hasn't responded to me after I sent him the photos of the deck 12 and deck 13 S6 balconies. ;)

I followed the builds on both Oasis and Allure a few years ago, from my vantage point there we no surprises on the stateroom descriptions. I'm hopeful for a GLS rendering before too long sine the Spa FJS (both new suite categories) as already been make public.

I'd like to have faith in RCCL as well that they wouldn't release this as a description and then take it away. Gonna be some angry folks who booked these rooms if they do. :)

Either way its a pretty awesome suite.

And personally, I don't care if the side balconies are enclosed or obstructed. Plenty of sun to be had aft, would be nice to ha e someplace with shade and more privacy while still being "outside".

I think that might actually appeal to me more. I like the shade as I am Irish and the sun is not my friend. Would be nice to know I would always have an option for shade.

Looking forward to organizing a stateroom crawl during my sailing to see as many rooms as I can.

I am on the app and can't see your signature. When do u sail ?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTsdKq6CqGS-kHry_WNnKK6yXDXgMpHbNCQGl_OGgbdNpoE9w_KmA

I was concerned about booking the corner aft suites because they're awfully expensive and parts of the balcony seem to have a superstructure in front of them. Booked an OS instead. Looking forward to hearing from people who actually stay in one...but that's a long way off!

10-day E Carib on Jan 23rd

10-day E Carib on Jan 23rd

Very cool. I have never sailed in a loft. But I am looking forward to the sky loft. I hadn't seen the description of the GL when I booked and I went by the photos. Now I am wondering if I should change. I like the idea of the 2 balconies

Very cool. I have never sailed in a loft. But I am looking forward to the sky loft. I hadn't seen the description of the GL when I booked and I went by the photos. Now I am wondering if I should change. I like the idea of the 2 balconies

Kinda sounds like 3 balconies. Main, main side and upper side. Perhaps the two main are connected?

Wow this thread has exploded! From what I read, everyone is wondering about the side deck on the side loft suites (sorry I did not remember the names or room numbers people have posted). I speculate that the side deck is one of the balconies that looks like a regular balcony room. I'm not sure how deep they go based on the renderings but I have a feeling this is highly possible, don't see them having an obstructed balcony on the lofts!