Everything quantum!!!!!!

Do you think that the deck plans that have been put out by Royal will be pretty accurate? I guess only time will tell. I think a lot of folks were shocked when they actually saw the Breakaway balconies.

I don't have enough experience with RCCL to know. Maybe some others could chime in on if their deck plans are usually accurate.

I will say their deck plans already have more info on them then the breakaway currently has, and its been sailing for almost 2 months!!

Thanks For Starting This Thread!!!!

I'm Sailing The Breakaway 10-2013, In A Studio!!!!

I'm Also Sailing Quantum Of The Seas 1-2015, In A Studio Balcony!!!!

I'm Super Excited About Both!!!

Can't Wait To Sail!!!!!!:D

Thanks For Starting This Thread!!!!

I'm Sailing The Breakaway 10-2013, In A Studio!!!!

I'm Also Sailing Quantum Of The Seas 1-2015, In A Studio Balcony!!!!

I'm Super Excited About Both!!!

Can't Wait To Sail!!!!!!:D

Thats very cool

So your in a "Super studio ocean view with balcony". . I hadn't realized the studios had balconies, that awesome !!.

I learned my first new fact. :o:p

Edited by shaun07

I think is a very cool and unique idea . Its wonderful for families or even a group of people that want their own space.

"Family Connected stateroom which delivers more flexibility by using three different stateroom categories which connect to form a special layout that provides separate bedrooms and bathrooms for all"

500x281

Edited by shaun07

I think is a very cool and unique idea . Its wonderful for families or even a group of people that want their own space.

"Family Connected stateroom which delivers more flexibility by using three different stateroom categories which connect to form a special layout that provides separate bedrooms and bathrooms for all"

500x281

This layout appears to have a lot of glass with a solid glass door instead of a slider. Do the other balcony cabins have the same look?

Thank you Shaun for starting this thread, FINALLY! I was just about to make this kind of thread this weekend if nobody else had, I have really enjoyed the NCL Everything Breakaway thread because I found it much easier than going thread to thread for information! :)

Can't wait for more info, you pretty much nailed it so far. This is one ship I am really looking forward to!

Thank you Shaun for starting this thread, FINALLY! I was just about to make this kind of thread this weekend if nobody else had, I have really enjoyed the NCL Everything Breakaway thread because I found it much easier than going thread to thread for information! :)

Can't wait for more info, you pretty much nailed it so far. This is one ship I am really looking forward to!

I kept hoping someone else would start it as I am not that familiar with RCCL, but I figured what the hell ;)

Thats exactly why I started it. Its so much easier to follow one thread then 40

I'll go tell Gambee about this thread, we need him over here!

Ha! I did!!! I actually tried to get him to start it.

Hes taking a well deserved break from cc after his breakaway chronicles. Plus hes not booked on it so not as interested. But I will keep trying to bait him.

Thats very cool

So your in a "Super studio ocean view with balcony". . I hadn't realized the studios had balconies, that awesome !!.

I learned my first new fact. :o:p

The SBs (studio balconys) on 12/12/13 were all booked up by the time I went to see about moving to one of them, less than 24 hours after booking opened to general booking. If you want one, you better move fast. I think there are only 12 on the ship.

If this ship or a sister ship goes out of Florida I want one!!! I probably will never fly back to NJ to cruise, but I would like to have one of these studio balconys.

Edited by firefly333

Is this the first RCCL ship with studios?

It also has studio inside cabins, but unlike the regular insides which all have the virtual balconys, not the studio insides (or so I have read on here).

It has two categories of solo cabins.

I think the answer is no but I will ask anyway. Is it possible to book more then one person in a studio

The RCCL website says it sleeps 1-2. I think you'd better be really familiar with the other person, though. ;)

I got really excited when I saw the junior suite room plans had two bathrooms, but I looked on the RCCL site and the room description only says one bathroom.

Finally figured out, the regular junior suites have one bath, and the "family" junior suites have the extra half bath.

I'm currently booked in a balcony, not a junior suite, but thought i'd mention it and save someone the time in case they were trying to figure it out, too. would love to be in a jr suite but we've got one coming up on allure and the $$$ is :eek: , so i think we'll be sticking with the balcony for quantum.

shaun07, thanks for starting this thread! it's got a lot more pictures than i've seen before, and it's handy to have all the info in one place. only 570-something more days of reading before we sail.... :D

I got really excited when I saw the junior suite room plans had two bathrooms, but I looked on the RCCL site and the room description only says one bathroom.

Finally figured out, the regular junior suites have one bath, and the "family" junior suites have the extra half bath.

I'm currently booked in a balcony, not a junior suite, but thought i'd mention it and save someone the time in case they were trying to figure it out, too. would love to be in a jr suite but we've got one coming up on allure and the $$$ is :eek: , so i think we'll be sticking with the balcony for quantum.

shaun07, thanks for starting this thread! it's got a lot more pictures than i've seen before, and it's handy to have all the info in one place. only 570-something more days of reading before we sail.... :D

Thanks for sharing the info.

Is it really that long before we sail. Wow.

I think the answer is no but I will ask anyway. Is it possible to book more then one person in a studio

Yes you can. The studio rooms are designed to house 2 people no more. Where as most normal rooms are designed to hold 3-4 so yes two could fit without major issues. And yes that is also fine with Rccl. You also will still only pay the single supplement rate no matter how many are in the room. Which is also nice.