Splendour deck 6

What are they?

It looks like all the even numbered staterooms on deck 6 have balconies. The D1 staterooms are on the aft end and are larger at 192 square ft. The E1 and E2 staterooms are on the sides and are 150 square ft.

• 1 year later...

Thinking about booking a deck 6balcony on Splendour, but never had an E1 before. Just an extra cruise with a friend but is it worth £250 each (after D discount) for this small balcony over an inside?

Thinking about booking a deck 6balcony on Splendour, but never had an E1 before. Just an extra cruise with a friend but is it worth £250 each (after D discount) for this small balcony over an inside?

How many days, and where is the cruise?

The cabin is an oceanview cabin, with a balcony glommed onto the outside. (as described in the old posts above)

So, the cabin is about the same size as what you have booked. (interiors and outsides are pretty similar size on Splendour of the Seas.

Your itinerary is quite port-intensive, so I would say that you "could" live without it. So, do you want to spend another £35+ per night EACH?

I wouldn't.

But that's my description for you to chew on. :)

Thanks. Difference ended up less than I thought, so we are in one the cabins with the balcony added. It is a bit bigger even without the balcony and my friend has not cruised too much, so a bit worried about her not being able to access fresh air quickly, on a November cruise :D

Thanks. Difference ended up less than I thought, so we are in one the cabins with the balcony added. It is a bit bigger even without the balcony and my friend has not cruised too much, so a bit worried about her not being able to access fresh air quickly, on a November cruise :D

I am glad that you were able to get it for less. Bon Voyage! :)