Prices are dropping

I booked ES online and have not made my final payment yet. Today noticed the price has dropped $174! Called my PVP and he said I would have to fill out the ES form online - anyone have any clue how to get the PVP to do a credit on the booking? I'd rather not have $174 in OBC or a stateroom upgrade. Thanks in advance!

Every time I see any kind of drop I copy paste and send and email to my PVP and he takes care of it and send me the new confirmation.. Whats the point of the PVP if your doing it all your self??:rolleyes:

Every time I see any kind of drop I copy paste and send and email to my PVP and he takes care of it and send me the new confirmation.. Whats the point of the PVP if your doing it all your self??:rolleyes:

My PVP says it's my responseabilty(spell) to send in price reduction form.

She said if she did it for all her clients she wouldn't be able to do the

rest of her job duties,booking cruise's.

I booked ES online and have not made my final payment yet. Today noticed the price has dropped $174! Called my PVP and he said I would have to fill out the ES form online - anyone have any clue how to get the PVP to do a credit on the booking? I'd rather not have $174 in OBC or a stateroom upgrade. Thanks in advance!

If you have not made your final payment yet and are not looking for an upgrade they will automatically reduce the amount you owe. Its generally only after final payment that you will be getting OBC.

I'm on triumph in October and have gotten a 100.00 price drop about 6 weeks ago. To hear this thread you have hire a secretary to keep up with all the

price drops.

Still I agree with what some had said about price drops. We can't demand high

level food and entertainment and also demand rock bottom prices. It's killing the

goose that lays the golden eggs.

JT

In the notes, put in PVPs name email, & phone in the comments section

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

My PVP says it's my responseabilty(spell) to send in price reduction form.

She said if she did it for all her clients she wouldn't be able to do the

rest of her job duties,booking cruise's.

Mention the PVP in the comments section

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

We have our Liberty cruise booked for August 17th 2013 and have had a few price drops already totaling $520.00 per cabin and up two decks with a balcony. I have not submitted any forms I just call Carnival and they do it right over the phone. The first two where credit before we mad final payment then the last $60.00 one was given to us as OBC. Have not filled any forms out though.

It's funny to me that prices are not dropping for my cruise that is only a few weeks away. Seems like they would really want to sell those empty cabins. Maybe the upsell fairy will call as they try to fill those cabins!

This is me too. Sailing on the Breeze, August 3, plenty of empty cabins in my category and no price drops either. I would think that less than 50 days till sail date, they would want to sell out.

We have 5 cabins booked on the Elation December 28th of this year, booked ES back in January. I noticed a price drop this past Saturday and sent an email to our TA, by the time they processed the request this morning the prices had dropped again. We have 1 OV, 1 PT, and 3 Int's; the lowest drop was $215 and the highest at $320, average across the 5 cabins was $253.00 which saved us over $1200 (Christmas Present). Gotta love Carnival.

This is probably a stupid question but how do you find the price drops? We are booked ES on the Sunshine in October. We have received one price drop for about $120 pp. Our final payment is due next month.

This is our first time sailing with Carnival so I am unfamiliar with how the price drops work. The first one we got I just asked our TA about it and she submitted it to Carnival

Thanks! :)

If I could take as much time off work as I wanted (and get cheap flights), some of these prices are just unbelievable, and it would be hard to pass them up!

I've scored great price drops and OBC on my upcoming cruise, so I'm not going to complain that the price has begun to creep back up for me.

Just checked this morning. Another $40 drop in price. I am now $80 ahead. I just love Carnival.

Thanks for posting this heads up, it spurred me to look at the two rooms I have booked for next February and I saved $60 bucks per room! WOOT WOOT

This is probably a stupid question but how do you find the price drops? We are booked ES on the Sunshine in October. We have received one price drop for about $120 pp. Our final payment is due next month.

This is our first time sailing with Carnival so I am unfamiliar with how the price drops work. The first one we got I just asked our TA about it and she submitted it to Carnival

Thanks! :)

I use Carnival's fare viewer. Here's the link:

http://www.carnival.com/BookingEngine/FareViewer/

Archived