Prices are dropping

Just checked this morning. Another $40 drop in price. I am now $80 ahead. I just love Carnival.

I've picked up 3 myself the past 2 weeks for a total of $307.00! :).

Also wanted to say I LOVE your screen name. I've been a Louisville fan since birth.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

I just wonder if it is left over from the whole Triumph and people nervous to sail????? I just got back from the most wonderful cruise on the Glory. While we were in Boston we had so many people ask weren't we scared to cruise and etc.

Thanks! Just home from the Glory yesterday...and a 50.00 drop for our November Fascination today:):):) How low can they go on these prices???

We always have a good time...but oh my can we see the cutbacks!! But still not enough to make us stop cruising:)

Thanks! Just home from the Glory yesterday...and a 50.00 drop for our November Fascination today:):):) How low can they go on these prices???

We always have a good time...but oh my can we see the cutbacks!! But still not enough to make us stop cruising:)

I loved the staff on this ship and did feel their were some cutbacks with the food. Just curious to know where you saw cutbacks, since it had been almost 2 years since I had cruised. thanks

I loved the staff on this ship and did feel their were some cutbacks with the food. Just curious to know where you saw cutbacks, since it had been almost 2 years since I had cruised. thanks

I also thought the staff was great...food...perhaps not quite as good as we have had before..but that can vary ship to ship....guess I'm just old fashioned..but not crazy about the brunch concept..but they are going to cut out the comedians at brunch which is a relief....LOL....and the game shows, not crazy about them....the main shows had canned music and just singers and dancers...we have seen some amazing shows in years past...but guess that is gone now.

hope we get a survey as I would like to give my comments...but we have had to request a survey for last two cruises...

I thought the new "uniforms" for the cabin stewards were really ugly...know it doesn't matter in the whole scheme of things..but thought the old shirts looked much better.

Thanks! Our price dropped too!!

Is there a different form to submit if I'm not Early Saver but I'm before final payment?

Thats what I'm looking for.found out the hard way my PVP booked me

Past Guest,when all of my other cruises had been booked ES.Help.

We got a drop finally last week of a whole $3.04. Since the taxes went up we did not net much. But, checking after seeing your post I just submitted for anther one for $58. Happy to finally see our prices coming down. I had been waiting but the previous sales ended for cruises in August. Looks like I will have to keep an eye out now every day! I am loving this.

Since this is only our second cruise and we did not get any price drops on our first one, I have to admit that it gives me a bit of a rush to submit those forms and know there will be money waiting for me on my cruise. Anyone else feel that way?

My brother's 1/5/14 Magic sailing dropped $60.

Aren't I being a nice sister watching for him? Was just telling DH we should've negotiated to pay for the swim lessons he's giving our son in price drops instead of cash! ;)

Meredith

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

While I am happy for you all (truly), this isn't saying much about CCL sales.

In my mind, the more drops I read of, the more cuts I fear as a result.

I'd rather get the price drops if the cuts they keep doing have little affect on my cruise as the last ones have been. We started out with 2 connecting OV's that dropped a total of $640. We then upgraded to 2 connecting Balcony's for $400. Since then we have had another price drop of $140. So net we are ahead an upgrade to 2 balconies plus $380. They will need to do an awful lot of cutting to make me not be happy with that.

I'd rather get the price drops if the cuts they keep doing have little affect on my cruise as the last ones have been. We started out with 2 connecting OV's that dropped a total of $640. We then upgraded to 2 connecting Balcony's for $400. Since then we have had another price drop of $140. So net we are ahead an upgrade to 2 balconies plus $380. They will need to do an awful lot of cutting to make me not be happy with that.

Like I said, price drops are good for the people that save $$. I'd be happy to save $640 too...no denying that, but at what cost? That's a lot of money. Price drops like that, occuring on numerous ships/sailings is a sign that somethign is definitely wrong...

and people really think BD was brought on just for PR???????????????????

Can I ask for your opinion..

I made a mistake back in Jan and booked the super saver rate ($449) for a GUR inside on the Valor (cruising in Sept, 7 days). I should have booked ES.

The price of an inside nowadays is $80 less per person then what I paid. For $130 more per person, we can move to a Balcony and pick our room. I'm trying to decide if its going to be worth it. We only have 1 day at sea with our itinerary. Would you do it?? :confused:

Archived