Has anyone ever used these for OOT bags??

We just received a package of them. We were thinking about using these for our sailing guests. They are nice, kinda cute, and super inexpensive. We originally planned on loading them up with gift items for our sailing guests.

We also thought about rolling them up, tying them with a ribbon, and putting it in a different bag/package for them.

We are still coming up with new ideas every day so who knows what we will actually do in the end.

We just received a package of them. We were thinking about using these for our sailing guests. They are nice, kinda cute, and super inexpensive. We originally planned on loading them up with gift items for our sailing guests.

We also thought about rolling them up, tying them with a ribbon, and putting it in a different bag/package for them.

We are still coming up with new ideas every day so who knows what we will actually do in the end.

Ooooo can you please post a pic beachmonkey? I just want to see the quality, size, etc. They are definitely the least expensive option I've found but I'm worried they might fall apart.. OT is hit or miss sometimes.

Here is a picture of the bag. I put the large commemorative Breakaway book inside. You can see how sheer it is since you can see the book inside. They are not as strong as a reusable grocery bag. They are only about a $1 a piece and you certainly get what you pay for...

IMAG0245.jpg

Thank you SO much Beachmonkey- super helpful that you put the book in there! They are pretty see-through. :( I think I am going to continue my search for canvas totes and see if I can't find some reasonably priced ones somewhere. :)

Thank you SO much Beachmonkey- super helpful that you put the book in there! They are pretty see-through. :( I think I am going to continue my search for canvas totes and see if I can't find some reasonably priced ones somewhere. :)

The picture online and in the catalogue look so much better. We were hoping for something larger and more durable, but now that we have a dozen of these...we will just add them to the gift packages as one more item.

• 2 weeks later...

I used them and they were kind of small, but worked for favors. I included a little bottle of hand sanitizer, tissues, some personalized mints, gum, advil, playing cards etc. It wasn't that expensive (dollar tree) for most of the items but it was well appreciated!

Hi Ladies,

I actually went to Walmart and bought really nice beach bags for $2.88. They were just the right size for everything that we added to it and our guests used them the entire trip and beyond.

Archived