Fury Parasailing..will we have time?

krkheffe

Hi...our ship, Carnival Freedom is scheduled to be in Key West from 8am-4pm. We are wanting to do the Fury Parasailing and I am not sure how long it will take to get off ship and to the Fury place....do you think we will have enough time to get there by a 9am apt time? Maybe we should take the 10 am slot?

Earlier is better so we can have the rest of the day...I am just not sure how long we should plan on getting off ship and to the place.

Thanks!

Hi...our ship, Carnival Freedom is scheduled to be in Key West from 8am-4pm. We are wanting to do the Fury Parasailing and I am not sure how long it will take to get off ship and to the Fury place....do you think we will have enough time to get there by a 9am apt time? Maybe we should take the 10 am slot?

Earlier is better so we can have the rest of the day...I am just not sure how long we should plan on getting off ship and to the place.

Thanks!

No one can tell what time you will be able to disembark, so FWIW if you have access to a computer, I'd wait until the ship has moored, then log on and try to make a reservatin on Fury's web page

http://www.furycat.com/key-west/parasailing.htm

They have a trip very hour so you should be able to get s reservation and you might save some money.

Pjk

No one can tell what time you will be able to disembark, so FWIW if you have access to a computer, I'd wait until the ship has moored, then log on and try to make a reservatin on Fury's web page

http://www.furycat.com/key-west/parasailing.htm

They have a trip very hour so you should be able to get s reservation and you might save some money.

Pjk

Thanks for the reply. I will not have a computer so I think I will just do the 10am trip to be safe. I imagine there are shops to look around in if we are early. We can also cancel within 24 hrs with no penalty.

I appreciate the help!

• 2 weeks later...

If you dock on time you will have no trouble making a 9 am appointment. Fury is right there where the ship docks. Less than 5 minute walk.

We are doing the same thing on our up coming Freedom cruise. We also want to do the pub crawl with carnival and it starts at 11.

If you dock on time you will have no trouble making a 9 am appointment. Fury is right there where the ship docks. Less than 5 minute walk.

We are doing the same thing on our up coming Freedom cruise. We also want to do the pub crawl with carnival and it starts at 11.

Thanks...I already scheduled and paid for 10am so I didn't have to worry. When we get off the ship I will go straight there and maybe they can put us on the 9am if they have room..otherwise we will just wait. Have fun!

Archived