Leaving Friday on Dawn-question?

katcas

I am leaving on the Dawn to Bermuda on Friday. My first with NCL. One more 12 hour shift at work to get through and then I am officially on vacation!

If anyone has anything they would like to know while I am there, I can take mental notes and answer when I get back. Traveling with my hubby and 3 teenage sons. Let me know your questions!

So excited!

I am leaving on the Dawn to Bermuda on Friday. My first with NCL. One more 12 hour shift at work to get through and then I am officially on vacation!

If anyone has anything they would like to know while I am there, I can take mental notes and answer when I get back. Traveling with my hubby and 3 teenage sons. Let me know your questions!

So excited!

Have a wonderful time! We were so close to booking Dawn. We would much prefer to sail out of Boston than NY, even though we live in north jersey. Breakaway won only because the 2 teens want the slides, etc. I would love to know how your 3 boys liked the Dawn, and if they enjoyed the teen club, and if they felt like they had enough to do. Thank you and have a great cruise!!

So excited!

Same cruise here. I'll make the same offer. If katcas doesn't do something, I might...or vice versa.

DML

Archived