A question about the Cheers program..

thesanders08

Yes it does and the price has gone up to 57.45 a day on all ships except legend and sunshine.

Please when saying that say it includes tip lol or we will have a whole other thread about another price increase lol! :D

I thought the $49.95/day was with the tip , $57 and change is a lot more $$$ for a couple. From $699.30 to over $800.

$49.95/day is without gratituities.

Can I buy a drink for my wife and myself at the same time or do I have to wait five minutes to order the second drink?

Irrelevant. You can't share. Your purchase of Cheers is for you and you only. If you are both in the same room, you'll both need to buy it anyway.

Can I buy a drink for my wife and myself at the same time or do I have to wait five minutes to order the second drink?

If you have both cards you could get the two drinks. You both will need the program unless you are in separate cabins

Are they against you buying like a round of drinks for people when you use it with the cheers program ?? Like if I got it and got my husband and a friend a drink off of it. Are you able to do that ?

Absolutely not allowed. I couldn't even get myself & my husband a drink using my card (and we both had the package). If you want to get 2 drinks, you need to show both cards with the drink stickers on them. Also, you're not allowed to buy more than one at a time for yourself. This was the only downside of the program in our opinion. Myself & DH traveled with another couple we're friends with (all of us purchased the package). We'd send one person to the bar to get drinks with all 4 of our cards in order to get 4 drinks. And that person had to sign all 4 receipts.

Absolutely not allowed. I couldn't even get myself & my husband a drink using my card (and we both had the package). If you want to get 2 drinks, you need to show both cards with the drink stickers on them. Also, you're not allowed to buy more than one at a time for yourself. This was the only downside of the program in our opinion. Myself & DH traveled with another couple we're friends with (all of us purchased the package). We'd send one person to the bar to get drinks with all 4 of our cards in order to get 4 drinks. And that person had to sign all 4 receipts.

Can the wait staff walking around the ship get you drinks using the Cheers card? Or you have to go to the bar?? I was under the assumption you can order from the waiters?

The wait staff can get you drinks too. Just using the reference of when we sent someone to a bar to get us drinks (sometimes we didn't see anyone, or didn't want to wait). You can order drinks anywhere on the ship using your card. The only place I recall you not being able to use it was ordering alcohol via room service or your mini-fridge.

Archived