Port Canaveral --hotels nearby w. shuttle to port?

We will be boarding Enchantment of the Seas in Port Canaveral. Can anybody recommend a hotel in the area that provides shuttle service to the port? Also interested in parking information for the duration of our 4-day cruise. Thanks for your help.

You can post on the Florida departures board for a better response and more info.

Our preferred hotel in the area is the Residence Inn. They have a shuttle to the port $6pp, I think. And, they offer parking packages, so you can leave your car there during the cruise. Country Inn and Suites is another good choice. Note that these hotels are near the pier, and not on the beach.

We just came back from FOS. We stayed the night before at Country Inn and Suites. Very nice, clean hotel and you can park for the duration of the cruise on site and their shuttle will take you and pick you up from the pier. Very pleasant experience. Enjoy your cruise!

We will be boarding Enchantment of the Seas in Port Canaveral. Can anybody recommend a hotel in the area that provides shuttle service to the port? Also interested in parking information for the duration of our 4-day cruise. Thanks for your help.

Many hotels in the area provide shuttle transport. The Radisson is often mentioned. Check out the Florida Departures board for a wealth of info:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=672

We chose the Hampton Inn North Cruise Port because it would pick us up at the airport and had a port shuttle. I saw on reviews that it's also near a grocery store if it's necessary to try to pick up something that someone in our family forgets (there's ALWAYS something....)

I think we stayed at a Marriott Residence Inn they had a shuttle to the port, super easy and would defiantly stay there again.

One note on the Residence Inn (and some of the other hotels) shuttles: The first one doesn't leave for the Port until NOON - and they book up fast - so if you like to board early, not your best bet.

DH and I stayed at the Radisson on our last cruise(1/13) on the the Freedom, we did a b2b and they let us keep our car there the whole time ,and we only stayed 1 night. They took us to and picked us up from the ship.The rooms were beautiful and the staff couldn't have been nicer or helpful. I highly recommend this hotel.

We stayed at Radisson Resort at Cape Canaveral HOWEVER was in 2008. But recent Trip Advisor check shows positive reviews from this month. We loved it, shuttle to port, 5 minutes to port, enjoyed property, bar and pool area.

George in NY

Archived