Mexican Cuisine Cooking & Tasting vs Salsa & Salsa

Notaworryintheworld

Trying to decide between the two. They both seem to get really good reviews...and I think they both have beach time afterwards which I really like. Has anyone done both or have any insight into either of them?

Thanks!

:D I've done both and both are lots of fun! Not too sure what you're looking for in your question so I'm not much help.

:D I've done both and both are lots of fun! Not too sure what you're looking for in your question so I'm not much help.

Haha glad to hear they are both fun! You didn't prefer one over the other? Did you get beach time after both and was one beach better or worse than the other? I just don't know how to decide which one...they both sound fun!

Haha glad to hear they are both fun! You didn't prefer one over the other? Did you get beach time after both and was one beach better or worse than the other? I just don't know how to decide which one...they both sound fun!

They are different. Playa Mia is a full dinner with beach time after. Salsa & Salsa is salsas and drinks with salsa dancing and beach after.

I have done Playa Mia 3 times. Salsa once. I would do Salsa again if I could get my travel buddies to dance!

• 2 months later...

We are thinking of doing the Mexican Cuisine with RCL...have seen great reviews on it. When you make the reservation is says it starts at 8:00 am and is 5 hours, which would be over at 1:00 pm. When you read the description, it states you cook lunch and then have beach time after, so the 8 - 1 time doesn't make sense?! I did call RCL, but she thought it was 8 - 1. Does anyone have any experience with this excursion and can shed some light on the time frame?

We are thinking of doing the Mexican Cuisine with RCL...have seen great reviews on it. When you make the reservation is says it starts at 8:00 am and is 5 hours, which would be over at 1:00 pm. When you read the description, it states you cook lunch and then have beach time after, so the 8 - 1 time doesn't make sense?! I did call RCL, but she thought it was 8 - 1. Does anyone have any experience with this excursion and can shed some light on the time frame?

My sister and I did the Mexican Cuisine excursion a few years ago and loved it! The chef and sous chef are a lot of fun, the food selection was nice, and the chefs come around to make sure everyone is on pace and are having a great time.

I don't remember the hours, but we had time to go souvenir shopping at the local mall and did almost 15-20 ziplines afterwards at the pier.

It's a really unique excursion and I'd do it again.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Archived