Oasis - Crown Loft Suite Access for Guests

Hope everyone's having a great weekend. I did a few searches but could find the answer to this question, so I'm hoping someone can help.

For my DH's and my upcoming Oasis cruise, we're thinking about upgrading to a Crown Loft Suite. We'll be traveling with a number of family members, who will not be CL suites, i.e. I'm assuming their Seapass won't open the doors that go to the Crown Loft suites area.

Does this mean that we have to let them in whenever they want to visit us? If so, how difficult is it? For example, is there a phone outside the door that they can call us to let us know they arrived, and maybe even a remote way to open the door so we don't have to leave our cabin?

If we do have to go let them in, oh well, we'll suffer through it somehow... :D

We went to Allure and Oasis 3 times and all the time the door was unlocked and wide open so anyone could enter the 17 floor.

But there is a phone near elevators on each deck usually. They could call your room for you to go open the door.

We went to Allure and Oasis 3 times and all the time the door was unlocked and wide open so anyone could enter the 17 floor.

But there is a phone near elevators on each deck usually. They could call your room for you to go open the door.

You would need to walk down and open it. As an FYI, it was locked each time that we had a loft suite.

We have seen it both ways, door open and shut. I think it is open only because the last ones through don't stop to close it behind them. The phone outside of the hall works to call the room if the door is shut.

We did hear that any gold suite key will unlock the door swipe to the loft suite area, but have never tested it. Maybe someone else can confirm this, but we can't.

Andrew

Archived