List of tips?

There was a posting where a cruiser put together a HUGE list of tips from things to bring to ways to save like picking up floats from the dollar store and bringing them. The list was put up within another thread so I can't find it...if anyone knows what I'm talking about please let me know. We are leaving for a 7 day adventure on dream Saturday and since we are driving from Michigan I am being our packing today as we hit the road Thursday morning :) so excited!!

Sent from my HTC One X using Forums mobile app

There was a posting where a cruiser put together a HUGE list of tips from things to bring to ways to save like picking up floats from the dollar store and bringing them. The list was put up within another thread so I can't find it...if anyone knows what I'm talking about please let me know. We are leaving for a 7 day adventure on dream Saturday and since we are driving from Michigan I am being our packing today as we hit the road Thursday morning :) so excited!!

you will not be able to use floats on the ships pools. and using floats while in the ocean-- be careful so that little kids are not carried further out.

Dont waste money on a lot of needless items

you will not be able to use floats on the ships pools.

You are correct, but reading this I had this mental picture of some huge blow up chair in one of the Carnival pools and everyone else triying to squeeze in the pool. Very funny.:D

Haha one big community float..that's a picture! We''ve cruised in the past so we know nothing of that nature can go in the pool but thought for lounging at the beach at one of the stops.

Sent from my HTC One X using Forums mobile app

Understand, we have all been there. Enjoy your cruise!

Archived