Liberty of the sea

Ok I'm going to make this short and sweet.

We just returned from the LIBERTY ,we were wowed by everything,well almost.

We loved the food entertainment all the venues except and here it comes

WE always travel in suites and enjoyed the perks very much this just a heads up because we knew that WELL BEHAVED CHILDREN WERE ALLOWED.

Well they weren't well behaved at all there were more kids in the concierge lounge than adults I am not kidding really.

I witnessed tongs being dropped,kids playing board games and yelling the answers to games.Twice I saw our poor servers in there running for more food and picking up a lot food and drink from the floors

Anyways add that lounge (we referred to it as KIDZONE too!

The sundck for gold cards is way yo on the top too windy or hot at all times

no more reserving tickets for shows just show up

Priority debarkation is they lead you to the line and tell you go ahead just cut right in front no thanks

ANYWAYS don't get me wrong I love RCCL and will continue to sail with them but will not pay double or triple the junior suite price I will apply take the savings and buy my own drinks before dinner CHEERS!!!!!!!

The gold card sundeck is a joke. We were on Liberty in 2009 and the reserved area was on the tiered section around the pool. By the time we sailed Freedom, they had moved it up top. It's a great spot in port but at sea you need to tie yourself down.

What did the concierge do while this was happening?

Why she turned a blind eye and let us and who ever else could not sit down due to over crowding,TAKE OUR DRINKS BACK TO THE CABIN!

Again just to remind you I love RCCL but the gold card perks are just not worth the money anymore

I Actually had to have a huge conversation with the manager of hotel operation s VALENTINA when we boarded because even though my card worked in concierge lounge door it was not GOLD

The guest service people said because we embarked in NAPLES instead of Barcelona

So I waited to talk to VALENTINA and she told guest service to print the gold cards for us

So I'm just saying save your extra three thousand dollars and get a JUNIOR SUITE no gold card perks but still a nice room and a bath

Why she turned a blind eye and let us and who ever else could not sit down due to over crowding,TAKE OUR DRINKS BACK TO THE CABIN!

Again just to remind you I love RCCL but the gold card perks are just not worth the money anymore

I Actually had to have a huge conversation with the manager of hotel operation s VALENTINA when we boarded because even though my card worked in concierge lounge door it was not GOLD

The guest service people said because we embarked in NAPLES instead of Barcelona

So I waited to talk to VALENTINA and she told guest service to print the gold cards for us

So I'm just saying save your extra three thousand dollars and get a JUNIOR SUITE no gold card perks but still a nice room and a bath

I Do understand why this is happening here's a little math for

GRAND SUITE 6 thousand dollars

Adults pay five thousand kids pay five hundred each for third and fourth passenger

my husband and I paid six thousand for the grand suite kids get in for five hundred each wowed!!!!!!

Archived