What time does disney transportation get to the port

knicksak2

We are staying at WDW before our cruise and then driving a rental car to the port so i was just wondering what time/how often/until when do the disney transportation's from the airport come to port Canaveral.

Instead of renting a car and driving to the port, you can arrange for the Disney Transportation from the WDW resort to the port. Since you are staying at a WDW property, they will provide transportation from the airport to the resort at no cost to you. Your cost will be from the WDW resort to the port on the day of the cruise. The Disney Transportation to port runs between 9:45 and 2:00pm.

This is something I'm actually looking into right now. We are using Disney transport from airport to resort, but have been told it is cheaper to rent a car at Disney, drive to the port ourselves, park the car, and drive back to Orlando after. Seeing as we have one day post cruise before flying out again I think we will definitely rent a car in some capacity, but still need to figure it all out.

When you count the parking, unless you have a really large party, its not cost effective to rent a car and let it sit.

We're using a town car service to give us a little extra morning time, I think that's running us about $100 plus tip for Resort to port.

This is something I'm actually looking into right now. We are using Disney transport from airport to resort, but have been told it is cheaper to rent a car at Disney, drive to the port ourselves, park the car, and drive back to Orlando after. Seeing as we have one day post cruise before flying out again I think we will definitely rent a car in some capacity, but still need to figure it all out.

So here is what I am trying to figure out. We're at DW with another family. I was under the impression it was something like $70 per person for a shuttle from DW to the port. And then it was like $100 for one day car rental post cruise, one day use to MCO.

So if it is say even $200 to rent a car, pay $4/day for parking at http://www.cruiseparkingofportcanaveral.com it's still cheaper. And if we went a van for both parties, and say we drop them at DW post cruise (they are staying a bit longer at Disney, we fly out at 6AM the next day, so plan on staying at the Hyatt at MCO). Is this not the cheapest way to go?

I totally appreciate any help because I think I am researching this aspect for my trip more than anything else!

Archived