Breakaway Room Configuration

DisneyGuy15

Sorry, great site but I could not find the "cabin details", where should I look? I looked at "deck plans" and clicked on stateroom numbers, but all showed the same room configuration. I went to "staterooms", but the details did not show bed configuration, unless I missed something.

thanks!

debbie

Sorry, great site but I could not find the "cabin details", where should I look? I looked at "deck plans" and clicked on stateroom numbers, but all showed the same room configuration. I went to "staterooms", but the details did not show bed configuration, unless I missed something.

thanks!

debbie

I second this lol.. I cannot find it either! :(

You have to do a mock booking and then look at cabin details

I have seen this info on ncl.com too. Just start a booking and after you select a cabin catagory, cabin numbers appear, click on the cabin number that you are interested in and details should come up, at least on the few I tried.

Glenn

I have seen this info on ncl.com too. Just start a booking and after you select a cabin catagory, cabin numbers appear, click on the cabin number that you are interested in and details should come up, at least on the few I tried.

Glenn

Thanks Guys!

Boy...It seems easier to me to look at the deck plans.

In the following image, 8152 has the bed next to the bathroom while 8154 has the bed by the balcony. The head of the bed goes in the "indentation" in the wall as shown in these two examples.

Whatever works!!

BreakawayBalconyCabinLayout.jpg.3d62504ab0c5e2fcc96f47d59e650ec6.jpg

Boy...It seems easier to me to look at the deck plans.

In the following image, 8152 has the bed next to the bathroom while 8154 has the bed by the balcony. The head of the bed goes in the "indentation" in the wall as shown in these two examples.

Whatever works!!

.....not all of the deck plans are correct as far as bed placement goes. After I had booked my cabin, I went back a couple of days later and asked my TA to call NCL and have them check the "cabin attribute" list to verify where the bed placement was. They did and sure enough the deck plan on their website was wrong so I had to change the room because I don't, don't, don't want the bed in front of the closet.

:eek:

Not saying that the info couldn't be wrong on he ncl.eu website also but I figure between the two maybe they get it right.

wasiii

Before our cruise on the Breakaway, on all the deck plans that I checked had the bed by the window on the portside deck nine minisuite cabin that we picked. When we got into the cabin, the bed was by the closet. At first I was disappointed, but it worked out very well. I had no problem getting into the closet. There was at least a foot to 15 inches between the bed and closet. This was plenty of space to use the closet. And I felt we had more room in the other half of the room. It was really not a big deal for us to have the bed opposite as I thought it would be. All the cabins on this side were opposite the plans. Have a great cruise whatever cabin you pick.

Archived