general hair removal question

Being a fair-skinned and dark-haired woman, I have issues with unwanted hair also. I've tried the hair removal cream but it just burns my skin. What I found that works for me is using a facial hair bleach for sensitive skin, and then using my husbands buzzers to shave it down to be short like the peachfuzz that everyone has covering their skin. It seems like that way I don't get any prickly stubble like if I had shaved it.

CelticGirlCruiser,

Thank you for your suggestion about e-bay. While it isn't ethical for people to sell it there, I admit I'm willing to buy there if I can get it. If I don't buy it, someone else likely will. :o

As we know, it isn't ethical because as as a professional you have to sign a contract for an account which includes not selling professional only products to the public as they are for professional use only. Therefore the client should have to come to a pro to have it done rather than buying it on Ebay and potentially doing a professional out of a service or worse injuring themselves.

Of course as a consumer who is desperate for it if you see it on EBay you are going to snap it up.

I'd look into hard wax. This is what they use for Brazilian waxing--which is a far more sensitive area. It's very different than soft wax and won't cause the burns and many other problems that soft wax can.

As an expert in all things waxing, trust me you can get just as bad a burn and skin tearing with hard wax, it is all down to technique and skill of the therapist.

I personally prefer hard waxing my clients for Brazilian and bikini, strip waxing is painful in those areas and only a few very skillful and experienced therapists can do a decent job with strip wax.

I am still waiting on confirmation of exactly where the hair is on the chest to make a recommendation.

Archived