Luggage from Canada Place to airport

We will be arriving at Canada Place at 0830 and our plane doesn't leave until 1830 so we would like to take a HOHO trolley from Canada Place around town to see some of Vancouver.

What are our options for getting our luggage from cruise ship to the airport without us lugging it around?

Also, what would be our best options (economical) of getting to the airport after we are done sighting?

TIA

Priority Baggage are your only option under the circumstances. NB: they have still not updated their website - folks report prices are the same as last year, $40 for up to 4 pieces shipped out to YVR - but MAJOR CAVEAT that they don't guarantee the time your luggage will arrive at the airport (they state "no earlier than 4pm").

With a 6:30pm flight, you *should* be OK as your bags will *probably* be available by 4:30pm, still giving you two hours to check-in your bags and get through security. Personally I'd store the bags at the pier, collect them after the HOHO and take them to the airport myself to ensure they arrive in time. It's $6 to store a regular size suitcase for the day, $5 for small items.

Your most economical way to get to YVR is undoubtedly Skytrain. The Canada Line goes from Waterfront Station, $4 per person regular fare ($2.75 if you're a Senior) on weekdays; $2.75/$1.75 concession on weekends. There are tons of posts about how to use Skytrain if their website isn't informative enough .

Similar to what martincath said, below is what I found on line. Probably worth a quick call to confirm the information is still accurate.

Vancouver Luggage Storage

Priority Baggage operates a luggage storage facility at Canada Place Cruise Ship Terminal. You can leave your luggage at Canada Place after you get off your cruise or before you board. You can even have your luggage transferred to the airport so you can spend the day exploring Vancouver without having to lug luggage.

Carry-ons are C$4.50, suitcases are C$5.50 and oversize items are C$7.00 a day. Luggage storage is available from 5:00 AM-1:00 AM. Call 604-303-4500 for more information.

http://bcpassport.com/vancouver-tours/alaska-cruises/

I have spoken with Priority Baggage service earlier this year and those are the rates, however as I recall they don't operate their Canada Place location after 1600. There is another option and that is to take you luggage no a near by hotel such as the Pan Pacific or the Fairmont Waterfront and give the bell desk a nice tip to hold your luggage in their lock up. As an alternative to the Canada Line a cab fare will run you about $35.

Archived