Booking your excursions online before your cruise.

What is the latest that you can book your excursions online before your cruise? I am sailing on the Allure on 8/25. I've already booked my dining, but was mulling over my decisions for excursions. I went on the rccl site this morning and can't find the link for excursions. Can anyone help me out??

Thanks,

CAS

If you have shipboard credits and want to use them for excursions then you have to book excursions once you get on the ship. But if you are just paying for them with your credit card book away.

Don't get pulled into the excursion long lines in the Royal Prominade upon arrival on the ship. Just wait a few hours and either go back down and book them or you can book them on your television in your cabin. We booked ours through the tv and it was fast and easy.

If you have shipboard credits and want to use them for excursions then you have to book excursions once you get on the ship. But if you are just paying for them with your credit card book away.

Don't get pulled into the excursion long lines in the Royal Prominade upon arrival on the ship. Just wait a few hours and either go back down and book them or you can book them on your television in your cabin. We booked ours through the tv and it was fast and easy.

Yes, use any OBCs for ship excursions. I hope you also are booking you show times online. Those book up quickly.

Archived