Happy Happy Dance!

tammi0916

OK so it's my turn! We leave tomorrow to sail on the Dawn to Bermuda! This will be our first NCL cruise (going to enjoy the suite life in the Owners Suite! :D) although not new to cruising - I am really excited to try a new line and head to Bermuda!

Just wanted to share my excitement! I plan on writing a review when we get back so if you would like me to find out anything special - just let me know before tomorrow!!

Tam

OK so it's my turn! We leave tomorrow to sail on the Dawn to Bermuda! This will be our first NCL cruise (going to enjoy the suite life in the Owners Suite! :D) although not new to cruising - I am really excited to try a new line and head to Bermuda!

Just wanted to share my excitement! I plan on writing a review when we get back so if you would like me to find out anything special - just let me know before tomorrow!!

Tam

Have a wonderful time

Tam

Please post a ship review and a suite review when you return!! I look forward to as much info on the Dawn as I can get before our turn. Thanks! :D

Tam

Tam, thanks for making this offer. I greatly appreciate it. since you are in a suite, could you get some of the names of the staff in Cagneys for Breakfast and the Bartenders at the Star Bar. I spent 12 days on Dawn over Christmas two years ago by myself and I really enjoyed the company of the staff....they never let me get lonely:)

I really hope you enjoy your cruise and that you have a wonderful tome. The suite life on NCL is the BEST!!!

Please post a review because no one has posted a review of the Dawn in a while and the last reviews were not very credible in my opinion. I don't know how you give a great ship like the Dawn one star....unless you fall off and have to be rescued at sea or something:)

Tam, thanks for making this offer. I greatly appreciate it. since you are in a suite, could you get some of the names of the staff in Cagneys for Breakfast and the Bartenders at the Star Bar. I spent 12 days on Dawn over Christmas two years ago by myself and I really enjoyed the company of the staff....they never let me get lonely:)

I really hope you enjoy your cruise and that you have a wonderful tome. The suite life on NCL is the BEST!!!

Please post a review because no one has posted a review of the Dawn in a while and the last reviews were not very credible in my opinion. I don't know how you give a great ship like the Dawn one star....unless you fall off and have to be rescued at sea or something:)

I will add it to my list! I agree about not having many Dawn reviews..can't wait to experience the suite life!

Tam

We'll be in an OS in April on Dawn - but out of Tampa, naturally. Would love to hear about the OS - we'll be on deck 10. Have a great trip!

We are in 10006 so I will make sure I do a write up on the suite!!

Tammi

Tam

Pleasant seas Tammi!!!!!!

Would love to read your review of NCL Dawn. Sailed on her over 9 years ago for my honeymoon! Would be nice to see some pics as we dont have man pics. we didnt have a digital camera back then, only used the cameras left over from our reception (old school! Lol)

Archived