Confused about price protection

I have been planning this trip over a year, have had price drops and received obc. Well we are 32 days from sailing now and there was just a $30pp price drop and my pvp told me were past final payment and dont get price srops anymore. I thought you got them up until a few days till sailing......

Frustrating, we are.going on triumoph and already got cancelled on once and had to replan, them kept getting bad info, wrong amounts bc people cant do math and now this. I love carnival but there customer service needs to get it together.

I have been planning this trip over a year, have had price drops and received obc. Well we are 32 days from sailing now and there was just a $30pp price drop and my pvp told me were past final payment and dont get price srops anymore. I thought you got them up until a few days till sailing......

Frustrating, we are.going on triumoph and already got cancelled on once and had to replan, them kept getting bad info, wrong amounts bc people cant do math and now this. I love carnival but there customer service needs to get it together.

If you booked early saver just submit the form. No need to go through the PVP.

If you didn't book early saver then the PVP was right.:)

Bill

Archived