Boarding Sunshine today

gospelle

I'm going to follow this one... I'm looking at the sunshine for next year possibly. I would really like to know if it feels crowded.

The one cruise I've been on I really enjoyed dining in the MDR, going to the comedy shows and just roaming the decks. I never did get in the pool.

Sorry about the huge pics. I'll try and fix that later. In meantime, save image to your pc and view in another program to view better i guess. Wifi in Dubrovnik was at many restaurants in the old town.

No pics of neighbours sorry. We're not in that cabin any more. Will explain in my review.

Leaving Naples now.

Ok the pictures should be smaller now. Just go back to where I posted them earlier in the thread. The links are the same so it should just show the new pics.

In Florence now.

I've been writing my review as we go so should be able to post as soon as we get to Barcelona in 2 days. One tidbit I'll reveal now... Crowds onboard are not constant. They do exist for some things at some times but there is a definite lack of crowds at other times and in some spaces. I will reveal all later. :-)

Ciao for now!

I'm going to follow this one... I'm looking at the sunshine for next year possibly. I would really like to know if it feels crowded.

The one cruise I've been on I really enjoyed dining in the MDR, going to the comedy shows and just roaming the decks. I never did get in the pool.

There are a lot of parts that I felt the ship was overcrowded especially

-Lido Marketplace

-Open Decks

-Liquid Lounge

-Guest Services Line

There are a lot of parts that I felt the ship was overcrowded especially

-Lido Marketplace

-Open Decks

-Liquid Lounge

-Guest Services Line

Lido Marketplace SEATING was crowded, yes. The food stations were not. but no biggie, read my review on why they're crowded and how to avoid. (posting review in just a few moments).

Open Decks, yes. I agree.

Liquid Lounge, it depended on the show. I saw it packed some times, and half full other times.

Guest services, on day 1 yes, but that's always the case on any ship. The rest of our cruise it was not that busy at all. It sort of went in spurts I noticed. 6 or 7 people one time, empty the next.

I'm posting my review in it's own thread in a few moments, then will come back here and link to it.

Archived