Champagne bar on Adventure

I have read different things regarding Premium drinks package - some say you can use the Champagne bar - others say you cannot. Has anyone had the package on Adventure of the seas and been able to get served in Champagne bar ?:confused:

Have you had it on Adventure as many people saying avaliable on only some ships Champagne bars ? Dont want to be disappointed on up coming cruise, but if I know that it has been offered before on Adventure, and I get refused I can complain about it. Thank you

Have you had it on Adventure as many people saying avaliable on only some ships Champagne bars ? Dont want to be disappointed on up coming cruise, but if I know that it has been offered before on Adventure, and I get refused I can complain about it. Thank you

Why don't you wait until you board the ship to purchase the package? That way you can ask specific questions about the Champagne Bar and find out what the policy is on your cruise. Royal has used such nebulous terms to describe the package that it can vary cruise to cruise.

Already purchased as I thought all bars were included until I read some posts.....oh well will make the most of whatever I get - just hope the champagne bar will be included.....otherwise Mango mai tai will have to do for me. Just wanted someone who has recently been on Adventure to update me prior to sailing.

Already purchased as I thought all bars were included until I read some posts.....oh well will make the most of whatever I get - just hope the champagne bar will be included.....otherwise Mango mai tai will have to do for me. Just wanted someone who has recently been on Adventure to update me prior to sailing.

Don't know if the rules are the same in the UK, but you might be able to cancel for a full refund and then purchase onboard.

Sorry cant help with AOS but on our recent Liberty cruise they wouldn't accept drinks package cards. They were very polite about it but equally quite firm in batting away complaints that you could on so and so ship etc.

That said, the glass of champagne that the barman recommended (that wouldn't have been included anyway) and the caviar canapés that accompanied them were fabulous.

Archived