how do i.....

is there a way to pay online for FTTF and for pre=paid gratuities? or do you have to call?

You can purchase FTTF online. It's under excursions. Make sure you only purchase one per cabin, not per person.

I think if you want to prepay your tips you have to call your PVP but not sure.

You can purchase FTTF online. It's under excursions. Make sure you only purchase one per cabin, not per person.

I think if you want to prepay your tips you have to call your PVP but not sure.

Yes, you have to call to prepay tips. Very quick and easy -- you don't need to speak to a Personal Vacation Planner, just the main customer service number.

And FTTF can be tricky to find. Log into the website, then look under excursions/activities for your departure port. It's usually the first one listed. If it's not there, it may not be available for your sailing yet, or it's sold out.

THANKS ALL!! got everybody booked for it!!

i didn't know the limited the number! how many per cruise, does anyone know?

I think it depends on how many Platinum/Diamond cruisers there are on each cruise. IIRC they open up ~15 FTTF slots at a time. If those 15 sell out and they have more capacity, they'll open more up.

THANKS ALL!! got everybody booked for it!!

i didn't know the limited the number! how many per cruise, does anyone know?

You didn't buy it for everyone did you? You only need to buy it for one person per room! The rest of the people in the room automatically get it too at no extra charge.

Ok so I'll admit it - I'm ignorant. What is FTTF???

FTTF stands for Faster To The Fun

It allows your room to have your bags brought to your room first, allows for boarding after diamond class passengers but before everyone else. It also allows you to depart at ports first.

You didn't buy it for everyone did you? You only need to buy it for one person per room! The rest of the people in the room automatically get it too at no extra charge.

no, but its very misleading when you go to book it!! i called and talked to them while i was doing it, and confirmed, etc, that i only paid for one! thanks for the heads up on that!!!!

Archived