First time I heard this one......

We were just on the Allure and had a great time! I was prepared for the pools being crowded and the "chair hogs", but this was a new one for me. I was with my daughter (12) and happened to find one chair close to the pool ( I didn't care if it was sunny , shady, whatever, I just wanted to sit on a chair so I could watch my daughter) . I asked if it was being used and was told no. It was an exceptionally windy day and things were blowing around. At one point a gentleman came over and said he had his shirt on the chair and I must have seen the gray shirt. I told him that the chair was empty and I had asked if it was being used. He then shot a not so nice look at the woman who must have been his wife ( the one who said the chair was free). At one point my daughter spotted 2 empty chairs behind us and wanted to sit there so we could both have a chair. As we approached the chairs, the same woman from before stated the chairs were taken and that her sons were using those chairs but their towels must have blown away. Nice.

Lisa

Archived