Splendor from New York in Early October

hawaiideb

DH and I are looking at booking a last minute cruise for Oct. 8th to celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary (*a year late). How are the seas from New York to the Bahamas in October. DH and I like sea days, but don't enjoy Nassau at all :(. Excited about Turks and HMC. Anyone been on an 8 night with 4 sea days? Thoughts appreciated........

We have only sailed from NYC ( once Baltimore) - we love the sea days. The seas all depend on if there are any storms etc. It is still hurricane season. That said - we have sailed 4 times in September and had rough seas once.

I went out of NY 2 years ago end of Sep came back Oct,,,Had the most beautiful weather, the seas were great...we went to Bermuda on that one, Went out of NY in Feb... the sun looked like it should have been 90 degrees, it was 40... by the time we went under the bridge it was pitch black out,,,and windy,,, but beautiful, than it warmed up,,, You should be fine that date, as long as there are not any storms in the area Just like any other time, Enjoy!!!

DH and I are looking at booking a last minute cruise for Oct. 8th to celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary (*a year late). How are the seas from New York to the Bahamas in October. DH and I like sea days, but don't enjoy Nassau at all :(. Excited about Turks and HMC. Anyone been on an 8 night with 4 sea days? Thoughts appreciated........

How is anyone going to know what the weather is going to be like Oct 8.

Archived