Prebuying coffee card

travaustralia

I have checked the MSC site and it has 21 Italian expresso, decaf expresso or barley coffee for $31.00. Can you swap the expresso for cappuccino? I do not want to buy all inclusive packages as my DH does not drink but am interested in the coffee and soda package. Thank you

I have checked the MSC site and it has 21 Italian expresso, decaf expresso or barley coffee for $31.00. Can you swap the expresso for cappuccino? I do not want to buy all inclusive packages as my DH does not drink but am interested in the coffee and soda package. Thank you

My understanding is that the MSC US Classic package includes cappucino and espresso and they will be served at the table after dinner with after dinner drinks like Bailey's, etc.

My understanding is that the MSC US Classic package includes cappucino and espresso and they will be served at the table after dinner with after dinner drinks like Bailey's, etc.

If they are, that will be a first for MSC. yes they are included free of charge with the package but they have not in the past been available at the dinner table. Bar service is MDR tends to be beer, wine, water, soft drinks. They don't normally serve the full bar menu.

Of courses they may be changing that on the Divina.

Archived