Oceanview on Splendor?

WMQueenie

We were in #2271 on the Splendor in May & absolutely loved it. The location on deck 2 was so convenient. We seldom had a problem with the elevators being filled on the way up to the lido deck & since we had ATD in the Black Pearl the stairs in the forward section right by our cabin were only 1 flight away from the dining room & the Atrium Lobby...very convenient. We didn't miss the balcony & used the extra cash for 2 nights in the Steakhouse & lots of drinks....Enjoy...We absolutely loved the Splendor. PS...the Bloody Mary's at the Bloody Mary Bar outside of the Black Pearl during Brunch are the best....and custom made for you.

Sorry to be off topic. but noticed you now live in CA.........did you once live near Philly? I/we are also Phillie Phans and I went to school with the original Phantic, Dave R.:)

Also a shout out to John and Linda.....have a great cruise, we are on after you!!:D

...Also a shout out to John and Linda.....have a great cruise, we are on after you!!:D

Hey Vickie! Tell Jerry hello for us! Your 10/10/13 ticker upset me this morning....sigh....:(

It tells me that in 62 days our 39 day adventure on the Legend will be over. :(:(

Hope you two are doing well! John

Hey Vickie! Tell Jerry hello for us! Your 10/10/13 ticker upset me this morning....sigh....:(

It tells me that in 62 days our 39 day adventure on the Legend will be over. :(:(

Hope you two are doing well! John

Jerry says hello back at you!! We are jealous of your plans for next year. How much was the visa? The airfare scares me!

Jerry says hello back at you!! We are jealous of your plans for next year. How much was the visa? The airfare scares me!

I assume you mean the visa for Russia. We are not doing the Baltic; thus, no visa is needed. I understand that if you are on an excursion in St. Petersburg, that you don't need a visa. It is only needed if you go out on your own.

We used air-miles for our flight. It was double miles we accumulated for booking the cruises on our credit card. Since we are doing 3 legs, with the last one being a TA, we only needed a one-way flight to London. Well, we also needed a flight from NYC to home.

• 2 months later...

Just wanted to say thanks to those who recommended an ocean view room, especially cabin 2470 on the Splendor! LOVED that cabin! HUGE! 2 big windows! Only wished they washed them at some point...kind of dirty and hard to see when the sun shined at certain times of the day. There was noise and or vibration now and then but it did not bother us in the least. I would book this cabin again in a heartbeat!

Archived