John Heald's latest list of Carnival piano players

wannago35

For those who are interested: list of piano bar entertainers who are currently on board and when they will disembark from John's blog tonight. Hubby loves the piano bar so I hope the guy on the Dream is good!

Carnival Breeze

Ben Gentry

11/03/13

Carnival Conquest

Larry Maconaghy

10/13/13

Carnival Dream

Rick Yerkes

11/02/13

Carnival Ecstasy

Martin Aucoin

08/12/13

Carnival Elation

Darrin Isaacs

11/07/13

Carnival Fantasy

Jerone Howard

09/16/13

Carnival Freedom

Martin Gast

11/10/13

Carnival Fascination

Robert Cozma

10/18/13

Carnival Glory

James Quigley

08/10/13

Carnival Imagination

Hrvoje Knezevic

09/16/13

Carnival Inspiration

Tom Grable

11/04/13

Carnival Legend

Bruce McGhie

10/10/13

Carnival Liberty

Jim Morris

11/23/13

Carnival Magic

Bob Berhalter

09/15/13

Carnival Miracle

Douglas Ross

07/30/13

Carnival Paradise

Angela Johnson

09/16/13

Carnival Pride

Roger Concepcion

12/08/13

Carnival Sensation

TJ Kuenster

11/03/13

Carnival Sunshine

Billy Reid Zimmerman

08/18/13

Carnival Splendor

Hailey Wiebe

09/22/13

Carnival Spirit

Andrew Pobjoy

08/17/13

Carnival Triumph

Augustin Villarin

12/02/13

Carnival Valor

Dana Honey

12/29/13

Carnival Victory

Joe Nagy

10/19/13

Bruce absolutely made our holiday on the Legend last month. He and "his musical director" Camelia ( who runs the bar) make such a great team and created a wonderful atmosphere. We gathered there every evening, met lots of lovely people and nicknamed it Cheers, as it was the place where everybody knows your name". :)

We'll be on the Sensation in three weeks and looking forward to seeing TJ Kuenster. Apparently he wrote the songs for All Dogs Go to Heaven, one of my wife's favorite movies as a kid. He's also worked with Glen Campbell for a long time so we should be in for a really good time.

I don't see Ron Pass on the list. I've been on 5 Carnival cruises with 5 different piano entertainers and he was by far the best I've seen. He had the crowd into it and the piano bar was standing room only. Hopefully he's just on vacation and not gone from Carnival for good.

I'm on the Breeze in 3 weeks, has anyone sailed with Ben Gentry? I'm hoping he's one of the better entertainers.

I don't see Ron Pass on the list. I've been on 5 Carnival cruises with 5 different piano entertainers and he was by far the best I've seen. He had the crowd into it and the piano bar was standing room only. Hopefully he's just on vacation and not gone from Carnival for good.

I'm on the Breeze in 3 weeks, has anyone sailed with Ben Gentry? I'm hoping he's one of the better entertainers.

Ron has moved on from Carnival/

Ron's done he made a post on here a few months back.

For those who are interested: list of piano bar entertainers who are currently on board and when they will disembark from John's blog tonight. Hubby loves the piano bar so I hope the guy on the Dream is good!

I enjoyed Rick, who is on the Dream, so you should enjoy him too.

We LOVED Roger on our Pride cruise in Feb 2012... I heard Hailey (who will be on my upcoming Splendor cruise) is horrible... I'm HOPING she's not THAT bad because we had such a wonderful time with Roger!!!

Sorry to break it to you, but Hailey is even WORSE than THAT bad! LOL

Honestly, I don't understand how she got that job! It takes until she gets halfway thru the song to figure out what she's even singing!

I've been on a bunch of cruises and somehow never gone into a piano bar.

After hearing here on CC how much fun people have in the piano bars, I made it a goal to get there at least once on my last cruise in June.

We can have fun doing anything on a cruise, i'm just so happy to be there that I enjoy it all.

So i planned on enjoying this too.

She sang the first song and i thought....whew this is awful! BUT, not every singer can sing every song well. So i figured the next one would be better.

It wasn't.

So i thought, well maybe that wasn't her song either, she'll get to a good one.

As we sat there people were coming in, sitting down, listening to one or 2 songs and leaving.

I kept thinking....she'll get better, she has to.

She never got better.

Most of the time i didn't have a clue what she was singing!

My husband is very easy going, he'll do just about anything i want, and if that meant sit there and listen to her howling, i mean singing, he did it and never said a word.

So i finally looked at him and said.....she kinda sucks doesn't she?

He said.....i was wondering when you were gonna notice! Can we leave now? LOL

Archived